+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to wear "supportive" shoes now thanks to plantar fasciitis and after 2 kids I'm now a size 11. I've found David Jones stock some good comfy brands that don't look completely Nana. The City/big stores (eg. Chadstone in Vic) have the best range. Unfortunately no spendless prices, but they often do 20-30% off sales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a big feet girl but a lady I buy funky shoes from (heels flats boots) goes up to a size 11 in some things. Where'd you get those shoes (if u google it she has a webpage and Facebook page) sometimes she has shoes u ladies might like. I know she can order in sizes at request and is honest about fit- if they are tight fit she will recommend going up a size or if u have wide feet. She's absolutely lovely and I know her prices are great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Tuk shoes to larger sizes also if you go to a lot of UK tall womens shops like asos and long tall sally, they have larger sizes too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cool thanks girls!!

I love a shoe shop called at last shoes here in Adelaide but without hubby working or myself I cannot justify the money (around $400 a pair) mostly from Europe. I only own about three pairs of shoes!! Courtesy of our dog being a pup 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joanne mercer

Sandler

Converse

Airflex

Hush puppies

Good luck! I had size 11 - 11.5 pre prego. I haven't been able to fit into my shoes yet....still in maseurs only and my feet and cold too! It's crappy hey. I hope you're able to find something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    I find big w only go up to size 10. Target go up to 11 so I get most of my shoes from there- having said that they're not the greatest quality and can be uncomfortable.

Hopefully others have great website suggestions because everything I have found on the web today just hasn't been my cup of tea at all.
    Really? My local (very little) Big W stocks a big range of ladies size 11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toms are the most comfortable shoes ever. And every pair you buy they give a pair to a child in need. I find them true to size as well. They have a sizing guide online you can use if you aren't sure and they go up to size 12. You can buy them in selected stores but it's actually cheaper for me to buy them online and get them shipped here, so that's what I do shipping was quite fast too considering they came from America.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    Really? My local (very little) Big W stocks a big range of ladies size 11.
    Yeah my very little local Big W only go to size 11. The a**holes!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Yeah my very little local Big W only go to size 11. The a**holes!
    That's our too. 3 pairs last week. None that looked nice or gave good support

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear size 11 and the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned are Go walk from Skechers. Not that fashionable but great with causal clothes. Like walking on air. I have 3 pairs.