+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's not true about liquids. That rule applies only to international flights and does not apply to baby food/drink.

Travelling to Brisbane has no restrictions on fresh food. Travelling back into Tas you will not be allowed to take fresh fruit etc. note this is only taking it INTO Tasmania, you are more than welcome to take it on the plane with you and throw it into the quarantine bins provided when you land in Tas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LaceyGracie For This Useful Post:

emma26  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I always find this helpful when in doubt.

Here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

emma26  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
    Have you checked about the car seats with Jetstar? I would call and double check as they can charge it as additional luggage depending on your ticket type.
    I called to double check this. I was reassured that travelling with young children you are entitled to take a carseat or pram per child at no extra charge.
    however no doubt i will call again to reconfirm it this closer to departure date lol.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 10:38
  2. Tradies - offering drinks and snacks? What do you do?
    By Night Owl in forum Social Issues
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 15-01-2015, 12:39
  3. Healthy Snacks - for you and kids?
    By BH-KatiesMum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 30-06-2014, 10:13