+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Emotions

Hi all, just wanting to know if anyone else experiences the crazy emotions with ttc? My husband and I have been ttc for 18 months. I have been having accupuncture and chinese medicine treatments for almost this whole time which have completely regulated my cycle. I still don't ovulate and am now seeing a FS and on my first round of clomid 50mg.
    I am generally a very level headed person, but the last few months have really got to me; excitement, disappointment, sadness, anxiety, happiness, frustration. Is this normal? I'm almost emotionally exhausted. I swear though, if one more person tells me "relax and it'll happen" I might explode! I've never been so sensitive in my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi benswife. Im exactly the same. I have been ttc since august for my second with fertility issues and on clomid.. Each month from cd1 to around o im depressed then from o onwards I get hopeful again and read into every sign I have. All month I google different things in my cycle im experiencing.. I am going crazy and feel teary when talking too much to dh about it all.. It does get too much but its not something u can just say oh its too hard lets give up.
    I think so many women are like this when ttc you're not alonw. Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer x

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kim85 For This Useful Post:

benswife  (04-06-2015),waitingforBFP  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm tired of trying and am emotionally drained this cycle. I haven't been trying asong as you @benswife but after 8 cycles of really trying plus 3 of not not trying, plus 2 Clomid cycles, I'm feeling like a failure.
    Its so tiring and nobody understands.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to waitingforBFP For This Useful Post:

benswife  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @waitingforBFP I know! I swear I want to scream sometimes when people try and accuse me of "not trying hard enough" I am so sick of it. Well, I hope you get some comfort in knowing that you're not alone. Although we're random internet strangers, I'm here if you need anything!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benswife For This Useful Post:

waitingforBFP  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been feeling much the same for a tad longer. I'm not seeing a fs and I'm not on fd, as I am trying to naturally fall pg. The emotional rollercoaster and the (not so motivational ) words from others are much the same though, if not a bit more intense. I won't simply get angry, I get murderous or I won't be just sad, I would be downright depressed. Thing is, anything can trigger any emotion and it's mostly the wrong emotion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your definitely not alone, hubby and I have been TTC for 2 years, and its been a emotionally draining two years. The worst is when we are getting the pressure from his parents saying "so when are you going to have a baby" If only they knew