Closed Thread
Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @HopefulK!! Wow what a surprise a boy would have been!! Glad ur recovery is getting easier. Hope the little one is doing well also.
    @freakedout44 only one of the group to make/pass ur due date!! Are u feeling any different? Glad u will get a date tomorrow, something to work towards.

I'm doing good @SugarBerry. Thought I could feel bubs trying to engage last night, it was very wriggly down low but no pain. Not sure if that's what it was doing or if I was hoping that's what it was lol. My belly doesn't look to have dropped and no pressure feeling or pain this morning... Also seeing ob tomorrow, will almost be 38 weeks. 2 more weeks sounds so far off... Lol. How r u doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @NizzleRizzle
    I know - I'm not surprised that I'd be over due! Someone is just helping me practice my patience I think!
    I've been cramping for days and my lower back was so sore overnight, surely something has to happen soon!

Oh well, time will tell.

Good luck with your obs appointment.
    @Barca07 how are you traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, hopefully u don't have to put up with that much longer, surely something has to happen soon @freakedout44!
    @SoReady, keep meaning to ask how ur traveling also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm ok NizzleRizzle considering everything. Just taking it one day at a time and focusing on our fundraiser.
    Physically I'm recovering well and will have a scan of my internal scar late April and we can go from there. I'm so very sad we don't have our little boy with us and it seems just about everyone around us is pregnant right now.

I hope everything is going well for you all. Give all of those babies extra special cuddles for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady - I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten you. I think of you often too.

I find it so admirable of you that through your heartache you are channeling everything into such a worthy cause. You're honouring your beautiful boy in a big way.

I wish you didn't have to go through this and I hope that you have been able to find a support network.

xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Olive Oil  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Glad to hear you are recovering @HopefulK. What happened in the end to lead to the emergency?
    It all happened very quickly, but basically I went in for a straight forward induction, they broke my waters, meconium everywhere, suddenly bubs was in foetal distress (tachycardia), so then they couldn't put the drip in as it would have stressed him more. So suddenly I was being wheeled in to theatre and bubs was out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady. I've seen you a TTC thread. How is that going?

We're doing OK. 10 and a half weeks at the moment. I'm having a scan every 2-3 weeks, which is good reassurance. But generally start to get anxious about 1 weeks after a scan, so the next couple of weeks are quite stressful.

My biggest problem is that I don't get pregnancy symptoms, so worry that I've had a mmc. With Johnny I didn't realise his heart had stopped (no symptoms, so no absence of symptoms and my body didn't react). They think his heart could have stopped for a week or more, before I had the scan that showed no heartbeat.

So in a nutshell I've become a crazy lady 😜 but have an amazing supportive husband who helps keep me sane!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Barca07. Yes I joined but at the moment we are limited to TTC naturally which realistically is never going to happen but at least I feel like we are trying something. Hopefully by the end of April we will have a better idea of when we are allowed to start IVF again. Hopefully hubby feels better about TTC by then. I'm nervous because if they say May cycle then it's the same month that we cycled last time so the due dates would be really close if it did work so that's another thing to consider.

I'm glad everything is going well for you so far. Fingers crossed it is a very boring and normal pregnancy for you.
    I can only imagine how nervous you must be. My OB has already said it will be fortnightly visits and scans from the beginning next time for me, not just for the medical side but our own anxiety levels too. I really do wish you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 hang in there hun. Waiting for scans is so so so stressful let alone after what you have been through. Nearly at Nuchal. Will be sending you so much baby dust. Chocolate is prescribed daily!
    @HopefulK scary. Very glad you had a good team that got bub out fast!
    @SoReady I will keep many things crossed that you are pur miracle natural conception after ivf! X

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (22-03-2016),MsViking  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady. Goodluck!!
    One of the frustrating things about IVF is that your are at the mercy of your FS as to when you can start trying. Very frustrating when you're a control freak, like me.

Yes, same due month is something to consider. We're due mid about 2 weeks before Johnny's birthday, which is playing on my mind a lot