Closed Thread
Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugggh @freakedout44 how annoying!! Good ur otherwise feeling great! I'm feeling ok. Just the usual things, tired, sore back, big and uncomfortable. Ready for this bub to make an appearance! Getting impatient. Every time I feel a bit diff or something new I wonder if that's the start of labour lol, I'm driving myself crazy!! 3.5 weeks to go!! Feels like forever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tell me about it! I can't tell you how many sick people I've avoided over the last few weeks and to then get it the second I'm at home alone on mat leave, it's not fair! But it could be worse, at least it's just a cough and fatigue (which could just be pregnancy related).

I'm not too impatient just yet, though I'm getting there! I really want to know if it's a boy or girl!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 - hope your feeling better soon, how annoying that you got sick!! Im guessing a boy for you! Do you have names in mind?

@NizzleRizzle - not long now, how exciting! Yes the boob pain is well worth it, usually its not too bad but he was cluster feeding and his suck has gotten stronger as he has grown....the boobs get used to it luckily! Thankfully he has settled again so it was just one of those days (or two....lol). I still think a girl for you! Do you have some names picked out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SugarBerry. I'm hopeful that it will be gone in a few days.
    I always thought I'd have a boy, but everyone seems to think it's a girl, and I really feel like it's a girl too.

We really struggled with boys names because we have a difficult surname. But we are leaning towards Charlie. Very open to suggestions though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 I love the name Charlie! I had a cold at the end of my preg too. Sinus wash and steam inhalations! @NizzleRizzle the last 3 weeks are SO hard. Although given the track record in this group you might not be waiting too long! @SugarBerry ouch to boob pain.
    Have you tried the Riteaid breast discs? They are a life saver, I leave mine in the fridge.

All going good here. 6 week checks for little man done and Pead and GP happy with his progress. He is nearly 2kg heavier than birth weight! All the nonstop feeding.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (14-03-2016),freakedout44  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe @SugarBerry I'm also guessing boy for @freakedout44 (and girl for @HopefulK). Most people are saying boy for me and I started off with that feeling but have changed my mind a billion times lol. I'm all tummy, craving salty/sour food, carrying low, but have been really sick and look like crap. I've dreamt 2 or 3 times its been a boy and once dreamt it was a girl. Hopefully not too much longer to find out!! A healthy bub is all I want.

We are struggling big time with names. We originally agreed on Amelia for a girl but not loving it anymore and getting nowhere with boys names. Charlie is on our list also! Highly likely bubs will be nameless at birth. I get a headache every time I look up baby names, so many out there and would like something different but nothing stands out and I'm so confused by the end of my search and when I think I've found a good name hubby veto's it!! We have 60 days after the birth to find one but hoping we will agree on a name prior birth, would be nice to introduce bubs with a name.

Yikes @dancingbutterfly 2kgs already!! Well done!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout - Charlie is a cute name! I always struggle with names, its hard to name someone. I also really liked Sebastian and Evan for boys - not sure if they help...lol. l really thought Liam would be Sebastian but when l held him and looked at him it just didnt seem to fit, Liam felt more right. Do you have a girls name picked?

@dancingbutterfly - thanks yes l have the breast discs, they are great arent they! I cant believe your lil one is 6 weeks old! Well done on the weight gain, its amazing how quick they grow.

@NizzleRizzle - lol, will be interesting to see what you have! My babies were both nameless at birth, they were named a few hours after, Liam was much after as l didnt get to hold him until about 6 hours after his birth. Dont stress, l think once he or she is in your arms the perfect name will come.

Today was my planned csection date, lve been feeling weird all day....lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SugarBerry. I really like the name Liam too - you chose well

We do like Sebastian too, but like Charlie better.

For girls we are thinking either Jamie or Charlotte (Charlie again lol). But there are about 100 girls names I like, so we have no troubles there! It's just boys names we are struggling with.

How are all the new mummas going with their bubs? I'd love to see some more pics.

To the few of us left waiting, how's thing traveling- any signs of bubs yet.

I've been getting some abdomen cramps and lower back pain on and off most nights, but not sure if that means anything.
    @HopefulK, only 1 more sleep to go!!! all the best!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (16-03-2016),SugarBerry  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 - thanks 😉! Love Charlotte, and Charli for a girl is super cute!

Oh our next bub will be here soon, all the best @HopefulK!

Liam has terrible wind the poor guy, he is constantly letting it go and filling his nappy, sometimes its so loud it startles me.....lol. He is getting so big he is pretty much out of his 00000 clothes now!!

I cant work out how to add a photo....lm using my phone to post, do you have to use a computer if you want to add pics?
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 16-03-2016 at 10:10.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry - your poor little guy. Hope you are able to find something that works to ease his wind soon.

Good growing though Liam!

To add a pic, you can open a new reply and click the camera to take a photo or the photos to upload an existing image.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (21-03-2016)