Closed Thread
Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    looking forward to more baby news! Nesting is bizarre. @NizzleRizzle I did the same. Binned 4 garbage bags of clothes. I seem to be post baby nesting and sorting every cupboard I can.
    Hope you are all coping with the summer heat. Its not kind to preggos!

AFM nothing exciting here. Have bubs 6week check with pead this week and then my check up next week with OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    looking forward to more baby news! Nesting is bizarre. @NizzleRizzle I did the same. Binned 4 garbage bags of clothes. I seem to be post baby nesting and sorting every cupboard I can.
    Hope you are all coping with the summer heat. Its not kind to preggos!

AFM nothing exciting here. Have bubs 6week check with pead this week and then my check up next week with OB.
    Not coping at all in the heat but appreciate you thinking of the preggies still left to go!

How are you finding having a newborn in the heat? My DD's bday is in late November and the year she arrived we hit a December heatwave that sent me (and her) a bit insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh I think ur right ladies, no one has gone over, all earlier than their due dates! I have a feeling I'll go early too (wishful thinking perhaps? Lol). All good at my scan today. Just a waiting game now. Lucky I have heaps of drawers and cupboards to arrange and rearrange lol. Tried to do a bit of shopping today after my scan but my feet quickly said sit ur a$$ down woman. So no purchases . Not that I need anything but just can't wait to get my hands on those little itty bitty baby clothes. They're just too cute! I pictured trying to shop with a baby, did not like that at all! Feeding, nappy changes, crying... And how do I get a pram into some change rooms lol? I regret throwing out half my clothes now, don't think there'll be much shopping in the near future... I might just have to be one of those "active wear" mums for a while lol.
    @dancingbutterfly gosh I will have nothing left to throw out after I'm done this week lol. I hope the urge disappears asap! Hope ur little mans app goes well tomorrow. Will this be his first outing since coming home? Not sure how soon is ok to leave the house... I guess it depends on bubs and maybe how crazy it's making mum lol.
    @freakedout44 well done to ur hubby! I've been trying to get mine to do the same (and the spare room) for the last 3 months!! He will be sorry once I get in there myself lol!! Yay for being on mat leave! It's awesome, hope u enjoy ur rest before all the craziness.
    @SJ565 all the best at the ob tomorrow! Can't be too much longer now. I haven't had any cramps yet, I wonder if ur ob will say that's a sign. Do u think u'll go over?
    @HopefulK ur less than 1 week off ur due date! How far over were u with ur dd?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NizzleRizzle View Post
    Oooh I think ur right ladies, no one has gone over, all earlier than their due dates! I have a feeling I'll go early too (wishful thinking perhaps? Lol). All good at my scan today. Just a waiting game now. Lucky I have heaps of drawers and cupboards to arrange and rearrange lol. Tried to do a bit of shopping today after my scan but my feet quickly said sit ur a$$ down woman. So no purchases . Not that I need anything but just can't wait to get my hands on those little itty bitty baby clothes. They're just too cute! I pictured trying to shop with a baby, did not like that at all! Feeding, nappy changes, crying... And how do I get a pram into some change rooms lol? I regret throwing out half my clothes now, don't think there'll be much shopping in the near future... I might just have to be one of those "active wear" mums for a while lol.
    @dancingbutterfly gosh I will have nothing left to throw out after I'm done this week lol. I hope the urge disappears asap! Hope ur little mans app goes well tomorrow. Will this be his first outing since coming home? Not sure how soon is ok to leave the house... I guess it depends on bubs and maybe how crazy it's making mum lol.
    @freakedout44 well done to ur hubby! I've been trying to get mine to do the same (and the spare room) for the last 3 months!! He will be sorry once I get in there myself lol!! Yay for being on mat leave! It's awesome, hope u enjoy ur rest before all the craziness.
    @SJ565 all the best at the ob tomorrow! Can't be too much longer now. I haven't had any cramps yet, I wonder if ur ob will say that's a sign. Do u think u'll go over?
    @HopefulK ur less than 1 week off ur due date! How far over were u with ur dd?
    Shopping with a baby: you make do and figure it out as you go along. With DD I took her to large shopping centres for the aircon, the good baby rooms, and some sanity by walking around and window shopping. I had to purchase and return lots of stuff... also online shopping became my friend! Supermarkets within shopping centres tend to be easier to navigate and if you're lucky you'll get a bub who has a little sleep in the pram so you can sit down with a coffee. I even used to have the odd pedicure while DD slept in her pram!

To answer your question, DD was 11 days over. Not keen on doing that again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle Appt is Friday so a few days to go. We went out for our first outing a few days after we got home, I am not very good at being at home lol. I found this time with DD here we have been out alot more to her activities. I just keep bub in a carrier or pram with a cloth over so noone can try to touch him (germs eeek). Some people keep bub at home until after jabs at 6weeks. All up to you.

Re shopping I agree use the bigger change rooms. I found when DD was little and it was hot we spent alot of time at the shops lol. The big westfields and myers have good parent rooms for feeding/bottles and changes. And if bub falls asleep in the pram head straight to a coffee shop and sit down and enjoy a coffee!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Not much going on here, have another obs appt today. Thinking about asking for an induction. The logistics with managing DD if I were to go into labour spontaneously are getting way too complicated! Yes I realise this isn't a great reason to ask for induction but I dont feel we have many options!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HopefulK wow 11 days over! How'd u go at ob appt today? Will they induce u?
    @dancingbutterfly I'm not a home person also, would be keen to get out and abt asap. Don't think I could last 6 weeks but def want to avoid germy people so I guess I'll continue to online shop and stick to the walking tracks. Hope all good at ur appt today also!

I'm still trudging along. Think I had some bh contractions today. First time I've really noticed my tummy hardening then soft not long after... Hopefully that's a sign something will happen soon! I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable...

Happy weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NizzleRizzle View Post
    @HopefulK wow 11 days over! How'd u go at ob appt today? Will they induce u?
    @dancingbutterfly I'm not a home person also, would be keen to get out and abt asap. Don't think I could last 6 weeks but def want to avoid germy people so I guess I'll continue to online shop and stick to the walking tracks. Hope all good at ur appt today also!

I'm still trudging along. Think I had some bh contractions today. First time I've really noticed my tummy hardening then soft not long after... Hopefully that's a sign something will happen soon! I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable...

Happy weekend!
    BH's have started here too, it's a strange feeling huh?

Well I'm booked for induction next week, two days after my EDD. I'm swinging between severe anxiety and immense excitement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @HopefulK! This time next week you'll have your bub in your arms! Sooo exciting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Wow @HopefulK! This time next week you'll have your bub in your arms! Sooo exciting!
    I know! It still feels a bit surreal. In fact this whole pregnancy has felt like that!