Closed Thread
Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, was a good sign for most. But obviously not for u @feakedout44? Been nearly a week. Any more signs? U should be officially full term I think so all good if u go a little early. Hopefully it hangs in there till u can finish up at work! Hope u got everything packed and ready to go!

How u doing @SoReady?

I'm feeling good now that I'm officially on leave!! Been slack and haven't packed bag yet so that's first up on my list for next week. Also washing baby clothes/sheets etc. then will start putting pram, change table, bassinet etc together. getting some hormonal type lower back pain and can hardly eat a full meal without feeling really stretched in the tummy. No stretch marks yet, hopefully they stay away! Booked in a newborn photography session, anyone else doing/done that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Just thought I'd check in and see you you are going @HopefulK? Not long to go now, if our little bubbas stay put until their due dates, you'll be next in line! Less than 3 weeks to go for you!

Afm - started having a tiny bit of a show on Monday night, so the mid wives said there is a chance I might not make 40weeks. But bubs seems to be a good size and is in the right spot so all is well.

I'm getting so excited now!
    Hi! Thanks for checking in!

I'm doing ok... No labour signs for me yet although I seems to have copped allllllll the symptoms now in the last few weeks of pregnancy... terrible reflux, pelvic instability, insomnia, nausea, intense fatigue... Yay. I'm doing ok though, everyone keeps telling me I'm looking really good so that's keeping me going!

How are you doing? Sounds like you might have your bubs sooner rather than later! Very exciting times. Let's get these bubbas out soon eh? And get on with life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle, I've had a few cramps, but otherwise no other signs. I don't feel like baby is ready to come anytime soon, but we'll see.

I've packed bubs bag and have started packing mine - but I'm having trouble with the clothes department, so keep putting it off.

Had to laugh, our baby-q was yesterday and one of my besties who is a nurse gave us a first aid kit for bubs, complete with Ural for that all feared first pee after bubs arrives lol.
    So that will make its way into the bag very soon!
    @HopefulK, I feel your pain! I've had i indigestion for most of my pregnancy. It's Awful! I'm having major trouble sleeping too and my feet have had enough, but otherwise I'm still feeling good.

Really wish I had of finished up at work on Friday though. I can't be bothered with it anymore!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha.. The Ural made me laugh. I never would have thought!

I had my 7 week scan today. Nice strong heartbeat...Phew!
    Due date of 13th October. One hurdle down and only 33 weeks to go 😉

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (29-02-2016),MsViking  (01-03-2016),Olive Oil  (29-02-2016),SJ565  (29-02-2016),stolz  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on your scan @Barca07!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 - that's great news! Thanks for the update.

I'm an October baby...it's a great month to be born

Are you going to find out what you're having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 hooray!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Barca07!! So excited for u!! How u feeling symptom wise? Hope u have a cruisy 33 weeks!

Lol @freakedout44! Thanks for the reminder, will add some to my list!! I feel sorry for what our vag's have to go thru!! As if pushing a watermelon out of it isn't enough!!
    @HopefulK lucky not much longer to go with those symptoms! Been lucky to avoid indigestion and heartburn and insomnia so far!
    @SJ565 how r u going?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going well, @NizzleRizzle. 37+3 today and have started mat leave. So good not to be at work- I thought I would miss it but to be honest it's barely crossed my mind!
    Swollen feet and heartburn are also going on here. I've got a little bit of pubic symph pain that's started in the last few days, especially when rolling over in bed. Hopefully doesn't get any worse these last few weeks.
    How is late pregnancy treating you?
    Are you still getting nausea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being on mat leave @SJ565! I'm loving it. Gosh in a couple of weeks u (and the rest of us) could be a mummy already!! I'm still struggling to picture what my life will be like!

The pubic symph pain doesn't sound nice. I've only got nausea in the mornings now otherwise no other symptoms except for sore back and tiredness. I had tailbone pain all yesterday which was sore all the time esp when I sat down but it's gone now. That felt weird. Dr Google said that's baby getting into position but I don't have it anymore so wonder if it's moved... Have a 36 week growth scan next Thursday. Getting over the frequent doc appointments. These last few weeks have just dragged on cos I've been counting down day by day lol. First to the last day of work and now til my due date!