Closed Thread
Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just an update for me. BT results came back today with HCG 4635 and progesterone of 90. I think this is good. Next BT is next Monday and first ultrasound the Monday after. Hope you are all going well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ampri3 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa Maria We had the test done with my first pregnancy as we were going overseas from week 11 til week 16 so we would have missed the NT scan. Also because we did ICSI (not due to quality issues, just because we only collected 3 eggs). But ICSI not being natural selection of the sperm has a slightly higher risk of chromosome issues that the Nipt test checks for. I felt so much more reassured having the test results plus we got to find out the gender really early. So we have opted to have the test done this time around too

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LisaMarie. Yay!! I can't wait for our scan
    @ampri3. That's a great result! You must be happy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Hi ladies.

I'm 5w3d and getting a little worried as I don't have any symptoms, other than my boobs being a little bit sore.
    I was getting some minor cramps/twitches last weeks, but the have stopped now.

My scan isn't until July 2nd.

Has anyone else been at 5weeks with no symptoms?

I guess I'm just a little cautious after my Chem last cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi @Barca07. I am 5w3d too! I wouldn't be concerned as I have read a lot of posts about women with no symptoms throughout their entire pregnancy. Only yesterday did I start to feel nauseous and today as well. It will probably happen but maybe you're a lucky one. Also due to all the IVF drugs, I have had sore boobs and bloating for ages so I didn't really follow my symptoms because it was too hard to know what was causing what and I am still on pessaries so who knows! Have you been having BTs to check your hcg? If you are really worried maybe just check with your FS. I always think it's better to ask rather than be worried. Stay positive ❀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first pregnancy I had hardly any symptoms, just heartburn from about midway and that was it. This one... Ms ms and more ms...

I have my scan on Thursday, so so nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 I have very few symptoms if any and I'm exactly 5 weeks. Last week I was really crampy and bloated but I think that was more to do with the crinone. It's hard to know what's real but if anything I think I'm just a bit more fatigued.

Thanks
    Reviews

@Barca07 don't worry it's perfectly normal MS doesn't usually kick in until week 6 and for me it was a bit week 6 and full force in week 7, the only symptom I had before that was sore boobs! And it is different for everyone.
    Last edited by Rarah11; 23-06-2015 at 11:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't worry, I didn't get ms with DS and looks so far like I'm not going to get it this time around. I had a bad wave of nausea that lasted about an hour one day and that's it. Not everyone gets it and if you do I think around week 7 is generally when it starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 I was feeling exactly the same as you this time last week and would have been 5weeks 4 days. Then the next day I woke up with a banger headache and couldn't go to work which lasted around 2 days. I was wishing the symptoms away again. I haven't really had any symptoms since except for constant hunger. I had a scan with another FS yesterday and he told me not to worry about anything unless my symptoms go away, which I thought was completely irresponsible of him to say to someone who has gone through a year of IVF lol.
    Luckily I had done my research enough to know that symptoms vary for everyone and come and go, (although I needed reassurance last week and asked others also). Everything looked fine and well at the scan so I am happy to keep the no symptoms for now, you should enjoy it while it lasts also