Closed Thread
Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SoReady. Thanks for the update hun. I can imagine your DD was hard. I hope you guys had a good time away and your wee man has been giving you extra cuddles. I hope June comes quickly for you and your scar is all healed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Maria hope all went well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Maria how did everything go? Hope u and bubs are well x

A big gap now until our next babies. How is everyone doing? I've got just under 2 weeks of work left!! Feeling really fat atm lol. Officially can't do up my shoe laces anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive got 5 days of work, and just under 5w till due date. Cant wait to finish work, I feel like its the last little thing thats stopping me concentrating on this bubs arrival.

Physically Im going pretty well- I just have the usual to be expected pregnancy complaints. Shortness of breath, swollen feet (only kicked in a week ago), sore hips in the morning etc, but Ive gotten off very lightly.
    Are you still feeling sick @NizzleRizzle?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 5 days to go! Are u all set for bubs otherwise @SJ565? Bags packed? What r u planning to do on mat leave? I'm only feeling nauseous every morning and evening for a few hours, otherwise I'm ok. No other complaints except for the occasional sore upper back when I sit at my desk or walk for too long. Have yet to have indigestion or heartburn but not sure if that's still to come. Sleeping well too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! @SJ565 nearly there!!! The last week of work is terrifying and exciting I am actually missing work a bit. Love the chitter chatter etc! Not missing the 'work' part though lol. @NizzleRizzle that late morning sickness sucks. So close though. It is nice not feeling sick every day!

Who else do we still have waiting??

AFM all going well. Have a sick 2yo at home so hoping that she doesnt pass her bugs onto bubba! Not much you can do though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @dancingbutterfly!! Great to hear from u! How is everything going? Recovering well from csec? How is ur little man doing? Hope he avoids getting sick, can't imagine how tough that would be on a newborns little bod.

I was given the book "save our sleep". I'm not really a by the book person but did start reading it and routines it recommends actually make sense and if I can make it happen, there should be no need for bubs to ever cry lol! Has anyone else read it? Or tried getting bubs into routine from day dot? Do the midwives in hospital pretty much take over re feeding/sleep times etc? Or do u get a say? Does having input annoy them?
    Just don't want to pee them off, I'm sure they have lots of good advice and will be very helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and there's still 6 of us waiting to pop!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is traveling well and managing the final stages of their pregnancy!

The twins are now 5 and a half weeks old and doing really well. They have finally made it over the 3kg mark and are now sleeping four hours between feeds at night which is great for this mummy 😀

Looking forward to seeing all the new newborns soon!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455673944.766194.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455673975.414120.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NizzleRizzle!!! recovering really well from csec. Feel pretty much back to normal now bar a slight twinge here and there. Have tried to mostly behave but I have been picking up DD What do you do!!!
    Little man is good. Having a few issues with wind/maybe reflux. He suddenly screams in his bassinet and wants to sleep semi upright on us. Going to try a swing to see if that helps!