Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Opps meant to read *fundal height* not funal height...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry - great news about your placenta cooperating!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    38weeks today
    1 week to go!!! 💕

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (22-01-2016),SJ565  (22-01-2016),sydma  (23-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @freakedout! Im relieved!

How exciting @stolz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!! 37 weeks here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay 1 more week @stolz! How exciting! U will get to meet ur bubba soon!

We're all on the home stretch! Don't know if I'm nervous or excited lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    37+5today and 11 more sleeps till d day😨 met anaesthetist the other day to discuss csect and she was lovely and will be the one on call when i head on in.v calming and routine so made me feel at ease. Starting to think/worry about the silliest things like ive forgotten how to swaddle, feed,change nappies etc.been over 7yrs since I did it last time so feel like an absolute novice again. Trying not to let dark thoughts enter my head imagining worst case scenarios. There's nothing that can be done to avoid them popping up from time to time especially when theres something in the news.just got to hope that the chance of things going wrong are so small that you aren't one of the unlucky ones. Sorry ppl but im sure we've all been there.
    Anyway hows everyone feeling and coping with the heat. Its sending my feet and toes into replica sausages! Ive had a v bad cold too which hasnt helped doc said its common this late in due to immune system being lower but sinusitis and coughing up a storm is v uncomfortable. its amazing how much your stomach muscles have separated over 9 mths as im having to hold my sides when i cough rather than my front as theres nothing there but bub now! Poor lil thing must get fright of his life when i cough i can imagine itd be deafening in there, always gets him fidgeting. Just glad i got it now though and not after my c section. Coughing and stitching would not be a good combo!
    Hows everyone else whiling away the days? There's only so much sleep/sitting/box sets i can do in the day. I know ppl say make the most of it but ive come from a v busy and stressful job to this ultra chilled no schedule kinda life which is rather quiet.
    Look after yourselves.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sydma - cough/virus sounds awful l hope it eases soon! I feel like lve forgotten all those newborn things too, swadling, ahhhh....lol....lm sure it will all come flooding back pretty quick though.
    The heat has been terrible, lm glad its eased off for now!

Hope everyone else is well, l have 3 weeks of work left, lm looking forward to leaving but lm starting to feel a bit weird about it.

I think we will have a big wave a babies arriving over the next few weeks, exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm in denial about finishing work. It's been very full on, long days, loads of responsibility, staff performance issues to sort out, handovers of the not so nice jobs to incoming staff, taking work home at night etc... but I am not ready to leave yet! Anyone else feel this way? I wasn't like this with my first, and had wrapped up by now, happy to get on with mat leave. It's very strange!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @HopefulK, Im feeling similar. So much to do, lve been recruiting new staff plus my mat leave replacement and similar to you have some performance issues and workflow changes to sort out before l go. My organisation is moving in June and there are alot of changes and restructures happening, its a weird time to leave but l cant stay! I dont think lm going to walk out the door in a few weeks feeling satisfied lve left my work in a good place for my replacement and its bothering me, l feel like l cant let go as easily as l did when l went on mat leave with my DD, l checked out with about 6 weeks to go.....but l was in a different role, same organisation, so maybe that has something to do with it.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (28-01-2016)