Closed Thread
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LisaMaria - sorry lm no help either with the ECV, I have heard though that there is a possibility of bubs turning back out of position following the ECV, which wouldnt be ideal! Follow your gut as to what you think is best, my c-section with my DD was ok and I recovered really well, of course everyone is different but just do what you feel is best xx.
    As for long middle names...hmmm.....Elizabeth is nice, Arabella, Charlotte.....l guess it depends on the first name though as you want a nice flow....there is a name section in the forum, maybe check there for some ideas.

@Stloz - love Indi off your list, my DD is Indiana!

@dancingbutterfly - hope your enjoying mat leave, I cant wait but still 4 weeks of work left! The pedi sounds divine!!

AFM - had a growth scan yesterday and Obst appt today.......my boy is a big boy, in the 90 percentile...lol....l expected another big bub as my DD was above average but my goodness it certainly helped me decide today to go for the elective csection, the paperwork is all done but wont get the date till lm around 36w!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

stolz  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Date staying the same. So 29th Jan it is. He doesn't seem to think she has any intentions of coming on her own before then. So 10days and little miss will be here

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz!! 10 days!!! How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 days!!!!! Eeekkkk!!! @stolz get ready I keept telling my bump that in around 10days is a lovely time to exit (38w) haha.
    @SugarBerry good growing there! My bub was higher but dropped down to right on average which is exactly what DD did too. I am picking another bub around 3.3kg or 7p7o

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing a few people talk about their third trimester measurement scan. My obs has not mentioned anything about one - does everyone do one and at how many weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My OB has been doing basic ones at my appts as he has a new machine in his rooms. I think you can be formally referred for a scan with a sonographer but its not common practice with my Dr unless they are looking for changes in size. Some OBs might do it as just normal practice by the sound of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 I only got a third trimester scan done as Dr wanted to check grown and development in detail. It was done at a bit over 35 weeks. Otherwise he still scanned in his rooms when I saw him every 4 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks - I get a scan at every appointment. But I'd love another detailed on, just so I can spend more time watching my Bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be getting one at 34w. My ob doesn't scan at appointments, I haven't formally seen bub since the 20w scan (but I've had a sneaky US via work).
    Think it's to check size, orientation and to make sure cervix is closed and long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancingbutterfly - lm hoping my bub drops off a bit too but have a feeling he wont and will be a big bubba!

@freakedout - I dont get any scans at appts as lm public, so lm jealous of everyone who does...lol. I had a growth/well being scan at 31w so they could check bubs size as my funal height is measuring ahead and they wanted to check bubs measurements but also my placenta is at the front and low lying so it had to be checked to see if it was covering cervix as l would be at risk of placenta previa....happily my placenta has moved up and isnt covering cervix.