Closed Thread
Page 69 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dancingbutterfly - hope you are cleared of infection, not long for you now!

Sydma - how exciting a new car! Hope you get your date soon, how annoying the office was closed .

Rarah - oh Monday, how exciting and congrats on a lil boy !!

Stolz - not long for you, fingers crossed she stays put until then!

I hope everyone else is well, cant believe its 2016 already but so excited that it is!

Has anyone been getting braxton hicks?? I didnt get them with my DD but the past couple of weeks I think Ive been getting some, not too bad but not sure if its too early, Im just past 29w....

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

DUE IN JANUARY 2016
    Rarah11 - due 20 January - boy!

DUE IN FEBRUARY 2016
    Stolz - due 05 February - girl!
    Sydma - due 08 February - boy!
    Maxinem - due 09 February (but prob Jan sometime) - twin girls!
    Dancing Butterfly - due 12 February
    Lisa Marie - due 16 February - girl!

DUE IN MARCH AND APRIL 2016
    HopefulK - due 15 March
    Freakedout44 - due 20 March
    SJ565- Due 20 March
    SugarBerry - due 21 March - boy!
    Hilton04 - due 28 March
    NizzleRizzle - due 07 April

OUR BABIES BORN

OUR ANGELS
    Barca07 - Johnny lost at 24w - RIP beautiful boy
    SoReady - Kobe - born 03/12/15 (31w) - lost on 11/12/15 - RIP beautiful boy
    I thought Id bring the roll call forward so its not lost; my EDD has changed slightly from 23/03 to 21/03 so Ive altered that!

Im looking forward to adding some good news stories, I think this little thread is due for some

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (10-01-2016),MsViking  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBerry View Post
    Has anyone been getting braxton hicks?? I didnt get them with my DD but the past couple of weeks I think Ive been getting some, not too bad but not sure if its too early, Im just past 29w....
    Im also 29w. No BH that I know of (I don't really know what they are meant to feel like). I get some period-like cramping every now and again but it doesn't stop me in my tracks or anything, I just notice it and carry on. Could they be BH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 yay, congrats on a boy! I've been so good at guessing genders!! Getting everyone spot on (have 3 pregnant friends atm). Bet it'll be just mine that I'll get wrong lol.
    @stolz ooh only a few weeks away! I hope it's a drama free few weeks and u feel ok.
    @SugarBerry @SJ565 could very well be bh. they start from 20 weeks I've read so def not too early but u dont feel them then. Maybe later on u do. I've been getting stretchy pains, it's such a weird sensation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry thanks x results tomoz hopefully! @sydma love random purchases. A new car sounds fab. You grew a baby so deserve it

Re braxton hicks. Getting stacks now. Mine started being really noticeable just after 20w (same with DD). Are they painful at all or just noticeable? Appar you actually get them from the beginning! Mine are now at the point of having to walk and breathe or move positions.
    My BH feel like my whole tummy goes rock hard, similar to how a muscle feels to touch when you have a cramp or were doing a gym work out and contracting it?

I have the lovely lightening crotch happening when bub bumps my cervix. Wowzers!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think ive been getting BH too. At first i thought it was bub doing strange moves in there as he is a real wriggler but a few times its seems my whole belly goes hard. Not like a movement as such but a tightening, my back was hurting yesterday too not the usual preggers backache but more like period pain so am putting it down to bh. Im 35 weeks though so id say they should be kicking in by now. Getting really heavy down there too. Like having a lead canon ball between my legs, pretty much given up trying to cross my legs now !

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJ565 - mine feel more like tightning of my tummy and it goes hard for a bit then goes away, but sometimes I get general aches and pains in the area too.

NizzleRizzle - it is all such weird sensations isnt it! What is your gender feeling of your bub, boy or girl? Be interesting to see if you guess correct for yourself too!

Dancingbutterfly - fx for the results! The Braxton Hicks arent really painful, but I do notice them, especially when Im sitting down. Glad to know its not too early, I never had them or felt them with my DD so wasnt sure what it was at first, lol. Ummm, no definately wasnt working out at the gym, lol....lol.

Sdyma - will be interesting to see if you make it to your c-section date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking boy for me @SugarBerry. Had the feeling right from the start. I'm sooo curious to know but hanging in til the end to find out! Clothes shopping has been depressing lol. Unisex stuff is just not as cute as boy/girl stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All clear ladies one more tick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Third Trimester foetal growth and wellbeing scan yesterday...... I'm having an elephant! She's in the 97.7 percentile..... Is 7pd11oz already..... And is measuring at 39w2d 😳 the sonographer has no idea where I have her stashed as I don't look that big.
    No decent pics as she's lying in an awkward position had had her hands over her face and wouldn't budge! She has quite a bit of hair on her head & cute, chubby cheeks. πŸ’œ