Closed Thread
Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    . I hope everyone is well and xmas/Ny has speeded up the wait to meet our lil ones and distracted us from the giant bumps id say alot of us are carrying about now.i started mat leave today, was contemplating going into the office this week then thought f"it i want a breakπŸ˜‰ nesting instinct in overdrive now even went and bought a new car on Saturday. Bit of a spur of the moment thing which is v v unlike me but wanted a big boot for pram etc .salesman must have thought i was the most boring customer ever, totally uninterested in gadgets and features just wanted boot space specs and safety info! The pram is all set up now and just have to wait for my due date. Went to docs over xmas to book in for c section but the booking in reception was closed till 11th jan! How that happens in a bloody big hospital i have no idea. Lucky i live 10 mins away but was still disappointed especially as id taken my dd and hubby to find out the birthday. Go back again on the 12th to hopefully try and book in again. All measuring fine though and hes rolling and bouncing around in there like hes on a trampoline. Cant remember my dd being sooo active. She was and still is a really good sleeper but not sure if I'll be getting that with this one.4 weeks to go and ill find out i suppose😊 keep well everyone and hoping 2016 brings happiness and health to you all.xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, we're finally in Jan! @Rarah11 just over 2 weeks left! How r u feeling?
    @maxinem how r u going? Hope ur feeling ok?
    @dancingbutterfly sorry to hear abt ur gastro! Must have been horrible. Have u had any relief from ur ms at all? I'm much better but still nauseous most days, but not for the whole day. Good luck with getting ready for bubs, I haven't done a thing but I have abt 3 months to go so not freaking out just yet!
    @sydma congrats on the new car! How exciting! Gosh I can't believe the booking centre isn't open til the 11th! Wonder if there will be a rush of bookings on the 11th lol. I hope u get ur preferred date (is it something u get to choose?)
    @stolz how r u feeling? Hope ur all better and enjoyed ur last few days at work.

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoyed their Christmas and New Years Eve/Day. It's the business end now for thus group, so excited for the coming weeks/months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @NizzleRizzle. MS has been a bit better. More short periods of nausea now rather than all day. There is an end date though so its manageable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle I'm good thanks - I go in next Monday for the c-section feeling slightly stressed and nervous to be honest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @NizzleRizzle I'm good thanks - I go in next Monday for the c-section feeling slightly stressed and nervous to be honest!
    Eeeekkkk!!!!!! Monday!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Monday! How exciting @Rarah11! Try not to stress and think about the end game...you'll have that little bubba in your arms before you know it!!! xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Next Monday- Wow! Not long till you meet your little bub, how exciting!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeik @Rarah11!! How exciting!! Don't blame u for being so nervous, only a few more sleeps! All the best for Monday. Can't wait to hear all the dets and what u have. My money is on a boy for u! x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RahRah11 how exciting!!!

I got booked in today for the 29th, unless miss decides she'd like a different birth date lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (05-01-2016),Rarah11  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

@NizzleRizzle you are right - we know it's a boy 😝 still to decide on a name...

@stolz that's great - hope she holds out - not long for you either!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (06-01-2016)