Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you going Stolz?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing ok @SoReady
    Got a lot of pressure & not feeling great but not vomiting so I'm happy with that.
    How are you doing Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you're holding in there Stolz. Did you make it home for Christmas?

I'm ok, good days and bad. Christmas Day was pretty tough as it was two weeks since he passed but we did a nice little tribute in the evening at the time and lit a candle. We are in discussions with the hospital trying to get answers on what happened but it's sounding more likely that he picked up the virus in the NICU which is just horrible to think we had a healthy baby and he got sick in their care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was discharged from hospital about lunch time Xmas day so wasn't too bad @SoReady

That's such a beautiful thing to do on Xmas day for your little man. Terrible to think he may have contracted something in NICU though. I really hope you get some answers for your peace of mind Hun. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear u made it home for xmas @stolz. Are u feeling better now?
    @SoReady ur tribute sounds lovely. It must have been a hard day. Big hug x Gosh that's horrible if the hosp was at fault, i hope u get answers soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @NizzleRizzle I'm still not that great but not vomiting so that's a bonus. See ob again next tues & have a third trimester scan to book but can't till the 4th Jan as everything shut over the new year 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady, oh my god hun, I've just caught up with this thread. I'm in tears for you hun, I'm am so so sorry for you and your family.

I hope you get your answers. Huge hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stolz - glad your home, hopefully you and bubs can hold on a bit longer, glad the vomiting has eased up.

SoReady - the tribute sounds beautiful, it must have been a tough day as lm sure most still are. How awful that he may have gotten sick due to a hospital infection, thats just heartbreaking. I hope you get some answers soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up finally too. @SoReady my darling I am so very sorry to hear your news about wee Kobe xo Its just totally unfair and I am angry at the universe for you. I can only imagine the emotions you are going through. I will be thinking of you and sending special thoughts to your angel 😇

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz how are you now? I landed in hospital for a day with gastro a few weeks pre xmas too (bought home by my 2yo!). Havent quite come right since so having tests to check for an infection this week. I dont think I have one and its more MS/hormones making me ill. We will see, I would say I end up on some iron shots soon due to malabsorption.

34+3 here. On the countdown. Looking forward to finishing work in a few weeks time. Is going to be a full on fortnight!!!!
    Finally started getting ready for bubs arrival, I just havent been able to get myself sorted!