Closed Thread
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NizzleRizzle - glad to hear the vomiting has eased, about time for you! Its so exciting when the movement starts, it really does make it more real. I didnt really have a birth plan with my first, as Im more of a see what happens type of person, the only thing I really wanted was for my mum, as she was my birth partner, to cut the cord, but I ended up with a c-section after a very long labour that didnt progress! Some people add music, using fitballs, shower, types of pain relief, birth position etc to theirs just for some ideas if you wanted to start a plan. Im probably having an elective c-section this time, so no birth plan needed.

Freakedout - leg cramps are terrible! Are you on a magnesium supplement as that can help?

Sydma - wow, not long to go! How funny about the paint colour, lol. Finishing work earlier sounds like a good plan! Im finishing early/mid Feb, my boss is in denial Im pregnant and leaving her so shes been verrrrry slow on the recruitment of my position, annoying! Im still hoping to finish around 33-34 weeks but might have to look at 35 weeks if my replacement isnt sorted out!

All going ok here, my tummy has realllllly popped out, I feel so enormous but not complaining! Acid reflux has come on with avengence the past few days, Im having trouble sleeping as it hits worse when I lie down and Im scared I will choke on it, lol! I had gastro over the weekend, it was so awful.

I hope everyone else is going well, I cant believe its Xmas in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh u've nearly got a nursery @freakedout44, how exciting! Half the fun will be arranging it all and decorating. I've been on Instagram for decorating ideas, so much I want!! Try drinking sparkling mineral water for leg cramps, it's full of magnesium and has worked for me. After my first leg cramp started drinking that and nothing since! I can even stretch my legs without worrying abt cramping
    @sydma ha! How perfect is the paint name! Have fun setting up ur nursery. Can't believe u'll know ur due date soon! That's a bit exciting, in a way I would love a set date. I think I would be more prepared with a date. I finish work at the end of Feb, abt 5 weeks before my due date. I can't wait to be done with work! Ur leave has worked out perfect! Hope u enjoy the time with ur dd. Wow little chunky man already, how cute. I'm also starting to pack on the kg's! It's freaking me out! I'd like to say it's all baby but my booty looks like it is growing at the same rate as my bump lol. Yay for no stretch marks, hope I follow in ur footsteps. All the best with the birth and settling on a name x
    @SugarBerry thanks for the tips on birth plan. So much abt labour/birth I had never even thought abt, I think I am in for a shock lol. I'm hoping to avoid all latter pregnancy symptoms as I was so sick at the start. Surely that's the way it works...

Thanks
    Reviews
    33w5d here and not feeling real good. Back to vomiting daily, feeling off and pains and cramps like I've never had before. Ringing the ob at 9 to hopefully speak to the midwife. Just want to be safe than sorry that nothing sinister is wrong πŸ˜”

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip @NizzleRizzle.
    @stolz sorry to hear you are not well again. Pregnancy is full of nasty surprises! I found I can't drink big ms anymore or I end up with severe stomach cramps and other nasty side effects.

Currently I'm doing the GTT - not much fun. It's soooo boring!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Thank you @freakedout44 it's not fun at all. Haven't escaped a single week without vomiting since week 10!
    I'd generally put up with it but the pains I'm getting stop me in my tracks and some make me hold
    My breath. Bubs is still moving... Mostly rolling, and it's definitely still sideways. Just when it's taken so much to get to where we are now I just want to double check everything is ok.
    I got off lightly with the GTT test. I only did the initial fasting bloods and dr was happy with them so didn't have to do the discuisting drink part and sit around for hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely get checked out @stolz. If anything, just for piece of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stolz please make sure you get checked. I had pains in the morning and went to get checked. They weren't even that bad and I even drove myself to the check up. The next minute I was in an ambulance and being rushed for delivery due to my placenta abrupting. I had no idea it was even anything serious. I'm not trying to scare you but I just wouldn't take any risks and get checked out. I really hope everything is ok though xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. I've spoken to the midwife and they want me to come down and see my ob. I live 2hrs from my ob and where baby is being delivered. My mother is on her way to pick me up. Trying not to stress but after speaking to my fiancΓ© on the phone I just lost it in tears πŸ˜” fingers crossed all is ok. Will keep you posted. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I didn't add to your stress but I am glad you are getting checked out. I would hate to hear anything wrong but worse would be not getting checked. I had no idea that both mine and the babies life was in danger and how close I was to not going and getting checked scares me even more.
    I will be thinking of you today and really hope everything is fine.