Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SoReady.
    I am so sorry to hear. I have pm'd you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady - lm so so sorry, that is so sad, my heart breaks reading your message.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

DUE IN JANUARY 2016
    Rarah11 - due 20 January

DUE IN FEBRUARY 2016
    Stolz - due 05 February - girl!
    Sydma - due 08 February - boy!
    Maxinem - due 09 February (but prob Jan sometime) - twin girls!
    Dancing Butterfly - due 12 February
    Lisa Marie - due 16 February - girl!

DUE IN MARCH AND APRIL 2016
    HopefulK - due 15 March
    Freakedout44 - due 20 March
    SJ565- Due 20 March
    SugarBerry - due 23 March - boy!
    Hilton04 - due 28 March
    NizzleRizzle - due 07 April

OUR BABIES BORN

OUR ANGELS
    Barca07 - Johnny lost at 24w - RIP beautiful boy
    SoReady - Kobe - born 03/12/15 (31w) - lost on 11/12/15 - RIP beautiful boy
    I cant believe we have lost two beautiful souls, RIP baby boys.....life is just too precious.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady.

Thinking of you Hun. xx

How are you, DH and the family going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is broken for you and your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 @SoReady hope u ladies are doing ok xxx

How is everyone else going? Hope all is well and u all are looking forward to a nice Christmas. I'm starting to feel much better, so hopefully I can enjoy the day! Haven't vomited for abt a week although still feel nauseous most days. But very happy with that, it's a big improvement. Also feeling baby move now which is really exciting. I actually feel like I'm pregnant now, not just sick, and feel connected to this baby. I've also started researching prams etc, and excited to head out and do some shopping after new year. How is everyone's nursery coming along? Is anyone else thinking of having a birth plan? Has anyone had one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @NizzleRizzle I'm well - been so busy in the lead up to Christmas though... Time is flying!

Good to hear you're feeling better. I've been struggling with leg cramps in the middle of the night and a few dizzy spells, but otherwise going really well.

Our furniture has been built. Now just need to work out how to fit it all in the room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. How exciting we are getting so close. I find out on Tuesday my due date as im having an elective c section so the doc rather than fate picks the birthday which is a bit weird. Thinking it'll be 1or 2nd feb at 39 weeks. i went to 42 weeks with my 1st so 3 weeks less of being huge and feeling like an immovable object is very appealing. So glad i kept all my daughters stuff so have set up the cot, bassinet, change table etc. Have picked a blue paint too which is funnily enough called "its a boy"!. Just need to get my hubbie moving to do it as i think he still thinks its forever away. I suppose unlike me he isnt consumed 100%of the day with all things baby!different creatures men thats for sure. When is everyone finishing work? I was going to try for mid jan but have decided next week will be it. With school holidays it works well. Hoping having dd around keeping me occupied will make those last weeks fly. Conveniently she heads back to school the week before hes due so I'll get some one on one time with him without feeling like im neglecting her. Shes v excited though although we are at a cross roads with names she wants one name while we are edging towards another.ive put it off saying we'll have to see what he looks like when hes born. Talking of that i had a 32 week growth scan last week and i could see his lil chubby cheeks (yes i cried!!). So far hes weighing 4.88lb so a decent size.thankfully that means some of the 20kgs ive put on is baby and not just muffins!! No stretch marks tet though so keeping my fingers crossed there. Xx good luck to everyone and all the love in the world to the 2 lil angels taken too soon.