Closed Thread
Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449700059.143789.jpg

Little miss will be coming home in this. The same dress I came home from hospital in. Mum just got the underneath purple petticoat remade. Just a little bit special 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exciting news @stolz - and how special she gets to come home in the same dress as her mumma

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

stolz  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's baby Kobe going @SoReady? Will he get to move tomorrow? How r u going? Hope ur recovering well. If u don't mind me asking, how did u know there was an issue with ur placenta and Kobe needed to be born? Did u feel not right or did ur waters break? Just want to know if there is something we should look out for.
    @stolz oh wow, that's so beautiful! How special that ur baby girl will be wearing same dress as mummy. Can I also ask why u are having a caesarean? Is it a personal choice?

How is everyone else doing? I can't believe how quick the second tri has gone compared to first. I'll be third tri in just over 2 weeks! I feel so unprepared... Really need to get a move on with setting up for a baby in case I also have an early arrival. Is everyone else done with nursery, prams etc?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

stolz  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stolz - how special is that gorgeous outfit!

NizzleRizzle - I dont really have to get anything for this bub except some boy clothes and blankets etc as l have everything already....it feels weird not buying anything! Are you all sorted?
    The 2nd tri does go quick! How far along are you now? Im almost 26w so only a couple more to go until 3rd tri for me too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

stolz  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night we said goodbye to our beautiful angel baby. He fought a tough battle but in the end was just too sick. The Drs believe he caught enterovirus in utero possibly even as long as a few weeks ago which lead to an over active immune response which affected my placenta and attacked his internal organs. Once born he developed myocarditis and his heart, lungs and bowels failed. We don't know where the virus came from as I never had any symptoms of being sick until I had the abdominal pain on the morning of discovering the placenta issue and being rushed for delivery.
    He is at peace now x

I wish you all the very best for the remainder of your pregnancies. Keep those little ones safe, life really is too precious x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart has broken for you @SoReady. May your little angel rest in peace now.

Big hugs to you, your partner and your family xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady gosh I'm so so sorry to hear that. How heartbreaking. I don't know what to say. Rest in peace baby angel Kobe. I hope u and ur family can also find some peace at this difficult time SoReady.

Life truly is precious and such a miracle. Love to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady my heart goes out to you - you are in my thoughts xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I'm so sorry to hear this. Biggest hugs and love for you and your family. Dear precious Kobe may you rest in peace little man xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Ready.
    I am so sorry to hear. I have pm'd you.
    Xx