Closed Thread
Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Lisa Maria. Yes we will find out the gender. I'm booked in for the nipt test on the 14th July and results take 3-5 days so it's really not long to wait to find out now. I kind of feel like it could be a girl but not sure. After the heartbeat scan last time I caught myself saying "he" all the time and it turned out to be a boy. Wonder if I will get the same feeling for it after Friday's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Congratulations on the BFPs! I'm going to jump in too

I'm 9dp5dt from my first IVF cycle and I've had some nice double lines. Off to get my bloods done this morning
    I woke up with some mild nausea which right now is pretty exciting!

I'm so anxious though that this little bug won't stick around. What are you all doing to calm your nerves?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I've been holding off a while from joining the group until I had my second scan today as not been very lucky previously - I'm 9w+2 today and all good so far. I have my panorama test booked for next Tuesday, follow up scan in 2 weeks and then 12 week scam on 10 July.

The nausea is horrendous the only thing that helps is cheese, luckily no vomiting!

Congrats on all BFP's! Also nice to see a few familiar names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    Hi everyone! Congratulations on the BFPs! I'm going to jump in too

I'm 9dp5dt from my first IVF cycle and I've had some nice double lines. Off to get my bloods done this morning
    I woke up with some mild nausea which right now is pretty exciting!

I'm so anxious though that this little bug won't stick around. What are you all doing to calm your nerves?
    Welcome! I got pregnant first IVf attempt too (now have DS). I know how you feel. You never expect it to work first time so you are constantly nervous. I don't think that really went away until I started feeling bub move. Unfortunately for me that wasn't until week 22 as my placenta was at the front. I was enormous because of that though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Hi everyone I've been holding off a while from joining the group until I had my second scan today as not been very lucky previously - I'm 9w+2 today and all good so far. I have my panorama test booked for next Tuesday, follow up scan in 2 weeks and then 12 week scam on 10 July.

The nausea is horrendous the only thing that helps is cheese, luckily no vomiting!

Congrats on all BFP's! Also nice to see a few familiar names.
    That's wonderful news Rarah11. It sounds like you're right on track. Good luck for your upcoming scans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering what your thoughts are on a HCG of 196 at 4w2d. I'm in panic mode because it's not over 200.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it sounds fine. My first test was at 4+2 and was 309 but I'm pretty sure they told the range they like to see it in was something like 60 to 310.
    I have high HCG levels but I think it's just different for different people. With DS I was over 1100 at 4+3 and they though it could have been twins even though we only transferred 1.
    The actual number they say is not important, it's that it keeps increasing is the most important thing. Usually up til it reaches 1200 it usually doubles every 48 to 72 hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    When is your next test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My next test will probably be Monday or Friday if I can find somewhere open after 4pm. The clinic has just called me again and apparently my FS is happy with that number so I guess I just sit and wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure it is fine.
    My clinic does weekly bloods before the 7 week scan. I had
    4+2 @ 309
    5+3 @ 8700
    6+3 @ over 43000
    Like I said though, mine are high. I was told at 6+3 try are happy if it is over 4800