Closed Thread
Page 56 of 102 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies - just after some advice....

I'm 22 weeks and for the last few days I have not felt baby move as much as normal, and when I do it's not as strong.

Not sure if I should be worried, or if perhaps bubs has just changed position which is why I can't feel it as much?

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 I don't remember the movements being that strong at 22 weeks, but I would make an appointment with the OB asap to put your mind at ease, I also did that earlier on (twice!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44
    Were the movements regular before now?
    Maybe call your OB and see what they say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies,

I usually have them the strongest after lunch, when I first sit down after getting home from work and when I get into bed.

I still get the odd feeling before bed, but much less and much softer.

I think I'll see what happens today and if it still hasn't changed this afternoon I'll call my obs. If anything it will give me peace of mind.
    @Barca07 how are you and your family going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - this happend to me when pregnant with my DD, it was around 22-23w and I didnt feel her move for 2-3 days, I went to the hospy and they checked everything out, did an ultrasound, and all was ok, she was just relaxing for a few days. I hope all is ok, but for your peace of mind it might be worth a call to your OBST or hospy .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa Maria - congrats on 3rd tri, how exciting! I cant say my first labour was easy unfortunately! But it wasnt a terrible experience, I laboured for 22hours (most without an epi) then required an emergency c-section. Every labour is different but you jusy have to try and keep focusing on the end goal! I do know a few people who have had nice short labours (less than 12 hours) so you just never know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44
    Thanks asking. We're doing ok... Good days and bad days...

We had our follow up appointment today. The preliminary autopsy report showed that Johnny had a hypercoiled umbilical cord... OB said it was quite rare and something that doesn't easily show up on an ultrasound. OB was quite positive that it was a rare, one-off abnormality and that it is highly unlikely to happen again in future pregnancies. It's good to have some closure, but we won't get the final autopsy report for a few more months.

Our OB is also our FS. He said he would like me to have 2 full cycles before we do a FET. I'm pretty keen to start trying again, but for now I'm back playing the waits game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44
    Thanks asking. We're doing ok... Good days and bad days...

We had our follow up appointment today. The preliminary autopsy report showed that Johnny had a hypercoiled umbilical cord... OB said it was quite rare and something that doesn't easily show up on an ultrasound. OB was quite positive that it was a rare, one-off abnormality and that it is highly unlikely to happen again in future pregnancies. It's good to have some closure, but we won't get the final autopsy report for a few more months.

Our OB is also our FS. He said he would like me to have 2 full cycles before we do a FET. I'm pretty keen to start trying again, but for now I'm back playing the waits game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How heartbreaking @Barca07.

Johnny is a very sweet name for your little angel.

I hope that the autopsy results have given you a little bit of closure and I am relieved for you that it is something that you will hopefully never have to experience again.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 I have just read your update. I am so so so angry for you hun. Its just not fair that after the long journey’s we experience to get pregnant that your miracle should be so cruely taken away. I will send some special thoughts to your little angel Johnny (what a lovely name). I know no words can make this time easier for you but know that we are all thinking of you and sending you strength.