Closed Thread
Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sugarberry I also went through about 3 weeks of the insomnia around the same time but it seems to have passed now. I have found random systems occurring much earlier than last time too.

I'll be 26 weeks Saturday and my belly is pretty huge now. Just passing the time til my GD test in a couple of weeks then another OB appointment to check the placenta position again

Wow third trimester rarah11, the final countdown is on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 - great news on the GD results! 3rd tri, how exciting, I think from memory you are our first due!

SoReady - fx your placenta has shifted, if it hasnt do they check again around week 32-34?

Glad Im not the only one having some bouts of insomnia, lol. So glad its Friday, long weekend for me as I dont work Monday's and Tuesday is a public holiday in Melbs - yay.

Is anyone having a baby shower? I didnt have one with my DD so probably wont again.

Hope everyone is well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the GD tests, @Rarah11!

I'm planning on having a baby shower, @SugarBerry. Im due March 19th, looking at having something in mid-Feb. Its our first bub, and we haven't done a FB announcement- the baby shower will be our way of sharing with our friends and family. I also figure its a good way of seeing everyone before bubs arrives, knock everyone over in one hit! By that stage we will pretty much have everything so not really after gifts (but I know people will still give presents, I was the same when my friends had kids). Thinking of holding it in either a pub or a park.

Had my 20w scan today, everything is looking good and on target. I had a really high HCG reading in early pregnancy, and I was always worried the 20w scan would show something bad. Such a relief to get the all clear!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the scan SJ565, it's such a milestone getting through the 20w scan. I had a baby shower with DS and got so many wonderful gifts. Try to save some of the reasonably priced things for people to buy and save you a little bit of money. We won't have one this time. The two boys are so close in age there really is nothing for us to buy other than some clothes since DS1 was a winter baby and this one a summer Bub.

Sugarberry I see my OB every 4 weeks and she does a scan at every visit so she will is just keeping her eye on it for me. I'll see her in a couple of weeks and then again before we go away for Christmas. That will be around 31 weeks and then we are away a month. I don't think she will make any decisions til we are back and around 36 weeks if it still hasn't moved. If it hasn't by then I would think it will be a CS but I'm really hoping not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taking each day as it comes here. Still vomiting at least once a week and constantly just feeling crappy, tired and having trouble breathing. I have my GD test next Mon, see the Ob Wed & heart dr Thurs. trying not to stress too much about it all but hard not to. Still working full time on top of it all. Starting work at 5:30am is really starting to take its toll. Currently 26w3d
    Hope everyone else is doing a lot better than me! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Right there with u @stolz. Almost halfway (yay) and only vomiting 1-2 times a day now, yay... Have had some vom free days but still feel nauseous. But overall feeling much better so trying to stay focused on that. Eating a bit better now as well so hopefully all goes well at my morph scan in abt a week. Haven't put on much weight but tummy is getting bigger! I can't fit into my jeans anymore! Think I might have to switch to dresses/leggings soon.

Good to hear ur all doing well.

Can't believe only 7-8 weeks til Xmas then our first baby is due! @Rarah11 so exciting!!
    Last edited by NizzleRizzle; 02-11-2015 at 19:12.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just found this blog. Im 26 weeks today so nice to hear others stories who are in the same boat. Im still pretty nauseous and still on zofran.better than 1st trimester but forgot to take tablet the other day and by the time I got to work felt awful. Put heaps of weight on too which means ppl just flat out tell you that you look like your ready to drop!cheers for that!wasnt overweight to start with but so bloody hungry its not funny! Planning a c section for my nbac. Anyone else doing this? Had my first by emergency c sect so thinking of doing that again and ending up with emergency was just not an option. Good luck to all and look fwd to hearing your progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to the ladies who are still sick - it must be so draining for you
    You are true champs for getting through each day!

We are planning a 'baby-q' rather than a baby shower. I always found baby showers uncomfortable and so they are not really my thing.

This way my DH and I can celebrate with all of our friends and family (male and female) together.
    We feel like it's such an amazing achievement for us both, so it's more about sharing the excitement of what's to come.

Welcome @sydma - when's your due date? Do you know what you are having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi yeah expecting on 8th feb but will probably go in around the 2nd as im having a c section . Very happy to be having a lil boy. I have a 7 yr old daughter so that's me done😊 big gap but needed bit of help with good old ivf for this one. Ivf worked remarkably first time so feel v lucky and blessed with that.
    Btw how does everyone add to their profile the lil dancing emoji things at the bottom of their threads?

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJ565 - sounds like a great way to celebrate with everyone together! Glad your 20w scan went well .

SoReady - your so lucky getting a scan every OB visit! Im public, so will have to beg for another I think !

Stolz - sorry to hear your still vomiting .

NizzleRizzle - sorry to hear your still vomiting too . Yay for almost halfway though ! Are you finding out the sex at your 20w scan?

Sydma - welcome and congrats on a bubba boy ! I will try and find the roll call and add you in.

Freakedout - love the 'baby-q' idea!

AFM - I had my 20w scan on Monday and all looked good, I was so nervous right until the end of the scan! My placenta remains low but not as low as it was and is now only partially blocking the birth canal, so with any luck it will shift up as my belly grows.
    I have finally started feeling the tiniest of movements the last week , they are so small and light and I dont feel them often but they are finally there! My placenta is at the front.

20w for me today, half way, yay !