Closed Thread
Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The weather has been amazing! We'll be cursing the sun come Feb though!

I know there are heaps of aquamums classes bayside - st kilda, Armadale, Sandringham etc not sure about other areas but I'm sure if you google you'll find something.

What sort of things are people doing to strengthen their pelvic floor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,

Sounds like everyone is travelling along nicely which is great to read! I love all of the nurseries, they will all look great, I had so much fun putting my DD's room together - this time around is very different, not much to do or purchase, just a few boy items and clothes! He will be sleeping in a bassient in my room for the first few months, so once he moves into his cot I will make the 'kids room' a bit more boy friendly - its very much pink and butterflies atm!

Im 18w tomorrow and not feeling much of anything, I had hoped that 2nd time around I would have felt movement much earlier - but Im guessing my placenta being at the front will be coushining any movement, hope its not too much longer, its so amazing feeling them move and have hiccups, so cute.

I did the GTT a couple of weeks ago (had to do it really early as I had gestional diabetes with my DD) and I was surprised that I dont have GD as yet, yay! Have to repeat the GTT at 26-28w, fingers crossed I can avoid it!

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry been a bit quiet but reading along - love hearing about all nursery plans. we've done nothing and at this rate won't til December. I'm 27 weeks tomorrow just had glucose test fx all ok. Got a 3rd trimester scan on Friday just to check but all seems ok so far touch wood.. @SugarBerry I have placenta at the front and whilst I felt the odd movement from 18 weeks, I didn't really feel much regular until about 23 weeks, now it's daily but some are quieter than others! Hope everyone is tracking along well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like everyone is cruising along nicely. I also had anterior placenta last time and didn't get much movement until after 23 weeks. This time is so different and it's crazy how much he is moving. Yesterday especially he was on the go all day.
    I had my OB check up today. No movement yet on the low lying placenta so still just a watch and see. Bub is measuring 5 days ahead of his dates but is heavy @ 800g already. He is also currently breech. Will be doing my GD test in about 3 weeks, around the 28 week mark when I'll also have my whooping cough booster.

As for pelvic floor, I'm doing clinical Pilates weekly and try to do some of those exercises in between too. I'm fairly restricted as to how much I can do as the hernia and ab separation is getting worse unfortunately. 15 weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 - wow 27 already! I cant wait to get to that point, although with my DD I didnt really relax into the pregnancy until about 30w as I thought if she came early around then that she would be pretty much ok. Glad to hear all is well with you.

SoReady - hope that placenta moves, Im getting mine checked again at my 20w scan. Im so desparate to feel something, I thought I felt movement the other night but nothing since...

Hope everyone is travelling along nicely, cant believe its almost November....and Xmas! Im almost starting to count down to my maternity leave...lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Im also waiting for bub to start kicking with some regularity.
    I thought I felt some twinges a week or so ago, but they have now stopped. Hoping I was mistaken, or just cant feel them at the moment.

When is everyone planning on starting their maternity leave? Ive got to give it some thought (and work some notice)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im think I will try and work up until the first week of Feb then start mat leave (Im due mid March) - being older this time around and with a toddler at home and working I have a feeling I will need to finish earlier than with my DD where I worked up until just over 36w. But in saying that, I will see how Im feeling and how hot the Summer is (everyone is saying it will be a scorcher in Melbs this year) - if I need to finish earlier I will (just take some sick leave, I have over 9 weeks of it!) - I doubt I will work any later than first week of Feb though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've put in for 2 weeks annual leave from 9th Jan then maternity leave starts 25th Jan. I'll be 36weeks when my annual leave starts. Hoping I make it there and the Ob lets me work past 34 weeks. (I'm due 5th Feb but looking at C section at 39weeks)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stolz For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its been sooooo quiet in here! I hope everyone is going ok and all the little bubs are safe n sound.

Im just over 19w and have my 20w scan on Monday, Im excited but nervous!

Does anyone else have insomnia? I wake through the night and cant fall back to sleep for at least 2 hours, some nights I wake at 4am and cant go back to sleep, its taking its toll! I had insomnia with my DD but it started around 28w, Im only 19w, its a bit early for it...lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry I've gone through phases of waking at 4am but seem ok at the moment! Got GD results back and all good. Also had 3rd trimester scan and all good so just sat twiddling my thumbs... Been sent a list of things to get for a newborn so might start updating it! Hope everyone else is tracking along well!