Closed Thread
Page 46 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear bubs is doing well @SoReady! Sorry u have those other things, I hope they are not too serious.

Congrats to all those ladies who have hit the halfway point! So exciting! I can't wait to get there. I have now had a month off work due too severe ms and have just hit 12 weeks. I can't believe still 2 whole tri's to go! Feels like I've been pregnant/sick forever... 12 week scan coming up next week so something to look fwd to

Hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SoReady. How did the Physio go?
    @NizzleRizzle. Wow... I didn't realise your ms was so bad you had to take time off work! You poor thing!!
    Has it eased up now you are at 12weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not so well Barca07. Confirmed abdominal muscle separation and umbilical hernia. Overall not too bad yet but worse than they would expect at 20 weeks. I'll be living out the rest of the pregnancy in a tubi grip and starting weekly clinical Pilates to try to stop it getting any worse. A big round belly looks interesting but really takes it toll on your body. Other than that it's just rest, avoid walking too far and try not to bend or lift too much. Easier said than done with a 14 month old

How are you doing?

NizzleRizzle welcome to your 2nd Tri! I really hope this means the end of your ms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that @SoReady. Hope the rest of ur pregnancy isn't too uncomfortable...

I had a couple of good hours yesterday so thought I'd was starting to go but today back in full force. Hoping the end is not too far away. I'm also getting super hungry and can hold down more water so hopefully they are good signs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    @dancingbutterfly.

Is that the Michelle bridges 12wbt?? Is it good?
    It is Barca! I love it Food is fab

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! 20w scan today and all looking perfect Got to see wee bubba and get a few face shots. Looks alot like our DD!
    Generally feeling much better now. Still flashes of MS but I will get that the whole preg again I bet. Loads of heartburn so buying shares in mylanta!
    I am starting clinical pilates this week with my physio too @SoReady. My lower back is sore! Second pregs def take it out on you huh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on your scan dancingbutterfly! I had mine today too. He definitely looks a lot like DS1 too.

Sorry to hear you still have some ms. Yes I think 2nd time around is much harder physically but probably being older doesn't help either. Found out my placenta is still partially across my cervix so I will have to do another scan around 30 weeks to see if it has moved otherwise if it doesn't move in time I will have to have a CS. I really hope I don't have to

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady - glad all looked good with bub, that separation sounds bad, I hope it doesnt get any worse. Do they do anything for the umblical hernia?

Nizzle - I really hope your MS eases now your past 12w, you poor thing, youve had it so bad.

DancingButterfly
    - glad all went well with your scan.

AFM - I had an appt with the hospy last week with midwife and OBST, due to my past history with gest' diabetes I have to do the GTT early, so Im booked in to do that next Friday, I will be just ober 16w - so hoping I dont have it!
    I was also told that my scan showed my placenta sitting at the front and very low, so it will have to be monitored but if it doesnt move it will be another c-section......the OBST actually advised me to just go straight to elective c-section regardless of the placenta, as I had one with my DD he was like dont even bother with a VBAC, just go for the c-scetion, I was a bit shocked as I thought they would prefer me to try for VBAC....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess the obs advice depends on the ob themselves. Have you got a preference @SugarBerry?
    @dancingbutterfly- have you changed over to the pregnancy food and exercise programs? I just did the pump with your bump workout- I thought it would be super easy. It wasnt too hard, but I sure felt it in my shoulders and legs!
    I havent changed over to the food yet as I eat too many snack and not quite sure how to work it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJ565 - no I dont really have a preference, just whatever is best for bubs and me, but Im going public so I just assumed they would prefer not to go elective c-section unless its really necessary!

Hope everyone else is going well, we have a public holiday in Melbourne tomorrow (yeah!!) and the weather is going to be excellent all weekend!