Closed Thread
Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SugarBerry - congrats on a boy! How exciting!

We have picked our girls name - but are really stuck on boys names! Our surname is a tricky one to put names with!

We kinda like Charlie, but really have no idea!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the name Charlie @freakedout44

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your boy @SugarBerry!

DP and I haven't locked any names down yet, but we have suggested a LOT that the other has knocked back!

Ive not been sick for three days, and Im so excited! So good to not start the day with vomiting. Hope you're feeling better soon @NizzleRizzle.
    DP and I are off to Japan tomorrow for a holiday. Looking forward to no work, and going to have some sushi whilst over there- I figure its going to be the freshest and best in the world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barca - I need to have a name or at least a couple to choose from before he is born otherwise he will never have a name, lol!!

Freakedout - I had a few girls names I really liked but Im struggling with boys, I thought I liked one but now its become a reality Im not sure I like it anymore! Everytime I hear a boys name I think is ok I just add it to the list, think Im up to 20 names. Charlie is a cool name!

SJ565 - yay for no MS, lets hope it stays right away!! Enjoy Japan! Mmmmm sushi, so yummy, I so miss it.

Thanks for all the well wishes for my little man, still cant believe its a boy! Ive been emersed in all things little girl for 3.5 years now, so boy stuff just feels a bit foreign atm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely mummies!
    Sorry have been out of touch, life is crazy between ongoing MS/going oseas/work and my gorgeous but crazy nearly 2yo DD! @SJ565 I take a sick bag everywhere I go. Always snacks and a bottle of water to help if my MS strikes fast. The vit b6 tabs from elevit have helped alot if you arent already taking.

Its all mat clothes here. I have a basketball belly already lol! Target has some fab pants ladies

Re names.... we still have a boys name from last time but will be stuffed if its a girl! We only had one name for DD that we could agree on. I am starting to consider finding out gender. DP wants to know desperately, he is crossing everything for a boy lol!

19w tomoz here. I pushed my scan until 28/9 as thought we would be away this week so a bit more to go. Saw OB monday and he is very happy. Staying active, actually joined the 12wbt preg program to help with my eating which is helping alot. Feel like I am getting good food in

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancingbutterfly.

Is that the Michelle bridges 12wbt?? Is it good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry what names are you thinking (or are you keeping them a surprise)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ565 - have a fantastic time in Japan! We went in May/June and loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancingbutterfly - 19w, hafl way! Good luck with your scan. When is your due date, I will add you to the list!

Freakedout - keeping names a secret for now, when I cull the list a bit I will toss some around on here!

Hope everyone is going well, its been so quiet in here! Its FREEZING in Melbs today, where is our sunny spring gone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OB check up today, Bub looks happy and healthy at 20+3. I have a suspected umbilical hernia and ab separation though so off to the physio tomorrow. Morph scan next Monday.

I hope everyone else is tracking well