Closed Thread
Page 40 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SJ565 - hope your results come back ok!

SoReady - glad to hear bubs is doing well, your almost halfway - it feels like forever away for me!

Freakedout - Im having my harmony BT on Friday too, I dont think Im having a scan, just my harmony BT and my 10w blood tests....but Im really thinking of going to see FS tomorrow and have a scan, Ive been getting cramps again and they really do scare me ....

AFM - 10 weeks today!! So cant wait to reach the 12/13w stage so I can start to feel a little less anxious, hopefully...lol.
    My MS came back really bad again yesterday, it had eased off over the past week or so, so I was not impressed! I felt off all day but had some salt and vinegar chippies (thanks to whoever suggested those!) after dinner last night and felt so much better, go figure...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! Salt and vinegar chips does the trick everytime. Apple juice is also good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry - all the best for Friday's results. I've been having some cramping too over the past few days. It's so unnerving, but then I woke up this morning and my belly was all of the sudden huge, so I think it might have just been some stretching and adjusting going on in there.

I can't wait until 12 weeks finally arrives. We have not told anyone yet and I'm bursting to get it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So took my little man out for a treat this morning, he picked a smartie cookie and I thought a nice refreshing cold strawberry thick shake would be amazing.....

WRONG!!! My toilet has been seeing Fluor pink all Arvo!!!

Met my GP today to get my referral for my OB appt on Monday and he thought it was hilarious, glad he was amused hahaha...

Hurry up Monday, I wanna have a quick scan with OB and make sure all is still going good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your appointment went well @SugarBerry. Did you end up seeing your ob?

Hope you're feeling better @Hilton04!

AFM, NIPT testing came back today! All low risk!!!!
    PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting until the 13w ultrasound to tell family and friends (Im still a little nervous that something could still go wrong between now and then).

Im still taking Zofran every day for ms, will try to get through Sunday without and see how I go.

TMI alert-
    Can I ask if anyone has found a decent laxative? Ive been putting benefibre on everything, pear juice, dried apricots, prunes etc but I feel I need something stronger (and pregnancy safe of course).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the nipt results SJ565!
    Try a glass of prune juice each day. I had to have this in the first trimester in my first pregnancy. It worked a treat but it's not very nice so make sure it's really cold.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @SJ565!!! I had mine today so fingers crossed.

The scan was amazing! I can't believe how much has happened to our little bun in just three weeks! It was nice to see two little arms and and two little legs!

We interrupted bubs nap though I think - when we started it was legs crossed and arms over its head, then it just kept moving around like crazy.

I've had terrible indigestion - does anyone know if it's ok to have quickeze with aspirin, dexo and clexane?

Hope everyone's travelling well. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ565. Congrats on the test results @freakedout44. It so nice to see the changes at each scan.. It's amazing how small they are yet how much detail can be seen!!

Sorry, can't help with the laxatives or heartburn... Good luck!

For the ladies who are a little bit further along, anyone else getting constant, mild cramping in lower abdomen? I've been assured it's just round ligament pain, but it's driving me Crazy!!! Any suggestions on how to ease it?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (28-08-2015),SJ565  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 Sorry I don't have much cramping... yet... oh so much to look forward to ;-) But at 16 weeks I still don't have any belly, I think I do and then it goes away, must be the bloating. 4 weeks since my 12 week scan and 3 weeks until my next one, feeling so unpregnant now, trying not to think about it. How are you going?
    @SJ565 I also hit the prune juice :-) I also tried to up my fibre intake and tried to stay away from beans, lentils, brocoli and things that make it worse. Prune juice worked for me, really cold as recommended by @SoReady
    @freakedout44 I think Gaviscon is safe to take? I don't know if I have indigestion as I have never had it before, I have just been burping, constantly, like I'm a burping machine, it is so gross, but no burns as such. I found on the internet a remedy and it has worked for me, 1 teaspoon of bi carb soda in a cup of water, and the burping goes. Again I am staying away from gasy foods brocoli, beans, etc. and trying to eat more salads. Don't know if this helps you! I have heard that indigestion is meant to be the worse in 3rd trimester, bleh not looking forward to that!
    @NizzleRizzle How are you going? Have you found anything to ease the MS? Any scans coming up?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (30-08-2015),SJ565  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Hi @Lisa Maria I'm miserable with ms atm. The vomiting is worse than ever and nothing seems to help, even the meds just taking it one day at a time and hoping by 10 weeks I'll start to feel better... Not long to go now.

Glad ur doing well! No belly at 16 weeks u lucky thing! My next scan is in abt 3 weeks also, super excited! Thanks for the bi carb tip, I'm non stop burping also, it's so embarrassing!
    @freakedout44 the pharmacist told me Gaviscon was safe to use in pregnancy so should be ok to give that a go. Hope ur indigestion eases.

Hope everyone else is doing well x
    Last edited by NizzleRizzle; 30-08-2015 at 09:10.