Closed Thread
Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nizzle - I hope the MS eases soon, I had it from about 5 weeks too and pretty bad, no vomits just queasy and feeling awful, I went off most foods and lived on hot chips, pasta and gnocci, vegies and fruit made me gag...lol. It did ease at about 8.5w, I still have days here and there where I feel yuck but not as bad as I had been feeling though. Just remember its for a very good reason!
    Ive had some bizzare dreams too, dreams are so vivid in pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your GP @NizzleRizzle- MS kicked in for me at exactly 6 weeks. I tried everything but still felt nauseous and queasy. Everything made me feel ill, including water, and I ended up making myself worse by not drinking.
    My GP gave me Ondansetron which makes me feel human again.
    I tried having a day off it yesterday (10+1) and ended up throwing up whilst still in bed (have done that twice now). So Im back on it again today and feeling much better.
    Im still off a lot of food and drinks (including coffee which I used to live off). Potato in all its forms and mild things like corn, peas etc are ok.

Sex is also off the table here @Hilton04! Progesterone pessaries mean its no-go till Trimester 2 here.

AFM, I had my NIPT blood test today, by the end of this week we will hopefully know the risk levels for the remaining trisomies.
    Last edited by SJ565; 24-08-2015 at 11:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my OB check up today. All looking good and bub measuring on track. Feeling a bit more secure now

I hope everyone else is doing well and that ms is easing for those of you still struggling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @SoReady!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @SoReady! How many weeks are you now?

My ms seems to be going away, but now from 2.30pm until bed time every day I have the worst indigestion!

Can't win, but would not change it for the world!

I have my nipt on Friday - did everyone get a scan done at the same time? I'm hanging for another excuse to see Bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @SoReady! It's such a relief, isn't it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 16+3 freakedout44. Almost half way!
    OB said Bub is lying pretty much in the best position any scanner could ever hope for so she was able to see the heart valve etc already. I'm
    going to just see her again at 20 weeks then do the big scan at 22 weeks when we will see a bit more

Good luck for your nipt test

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sex while on pessaries but since I've been off them, its on! I think its a bit of a primal thing men like to see there girls impregnanted haha sorry TMI. After all this IVF rubbish sex kind of went out the window for the last year at least, if it doesnt hurt the baby why not enjoy ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha... I'm glad DH wasn't the only one missing out! I don't feel so bad now! Haha..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha barca07, pregnancy is a very quiet time here. Last time I had a lot of back pain and rib separation so it was mostly a no go zone. Then it took a while post birth too....