Closed Thread
Page 38 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you!! @NizzleRizzle I dont have ms, I had a few weeks of nausea in the early days, I dont know how I would deal with still feeling like that 7 weeks on :-/ I have indigestion and even that is irritating enough! I do the same thing and look at my scan pics when Im feeling terrible and have the app to. The app is pretty boring daily but exciting when u make it to ur week milestone every week, we watch the videos and see whats growing and I lool forward to it all week. Can the doctors give u something stronger to help with the MS? I'm with you with the wild dreams, Im loving it as I usually dont remember mine either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady lol u just lying down and ds playing ard u. Sounds like a fun game! I'm off to the doc on Tuesday too to see if I can get something for my nausea. I really wanna take time off work but don't wanna tell them I'm pg so early... Enjoy seeing bub again on Tuesday x
    @Lisa Maria oh no, I hadn't even considered indigestion. I hope that isn't too bad for u. Yeah I think i went thru and watched all the videos on the app yesterday lol. So amazing what's happening in our bodies and how quickly everything grows and develops in the first tri! So are u showing yet? Do u have a belly?

Hope everyone else is traveling along nicely. I'm having mini freak outs every now and then wondering if my baby is still alive... I feel like I'm the worst pregnant person ever, I feel for my dh lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was like that too but have been more r

Thanks
    Reviews
    *relaxed since my 12 week scan. Indigestion sucks, constantly burping, bloated and other bleh, but Ive found controlling what I eat helps, no brocoli, beans, tomatoes etc. I think at 15 weeks Im finally starting to get a belly, I actually took my first pic today before I went out to lunch but not sure how to show it on here hmmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So lucky to have had your scan already! I am 9 weeks tomorrow and have my first OB appt next Monday, hoping he gives me a scan!

Bit of a random question but curious as was discussing this with a friend today:

How many of you were/are having sex in your first trimester? I was telling my friend I am too scared and she laughed at me! But she also hasn't gone through IVF. Am I being silly? Anyone else been with holding?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha hilton04, none here first trimester. I was way too tired, asleep long before hubby came to bed, plus whilst on progesterone pessaries... Eww

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady: Ha! Yes pessaries would not be fun for anyone! Hubby is understanding and has been working away quite a bit the past month so hasn't really been an issue but she kinda made me feel silly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hilton04. Haha... I was the same! Poor DH, I think i was about 9 weeks before I got the courage up. Haha!!

I did my first pre-natal exercise class yesterday. It was really good.... I'm soo sore today (in a good way!). I'm a really active person, so it was good to do something other than walking. Highly recommend it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barca07: It must be a mind game now there is something IN there you don't want anything coming OUT of there lol...9 weeks?? I am 9 weeks tomorrow...way to put the pressure on 😂

Oooooo I'll have to see if there are anything like that in my area! I know we have pregnancy yoga!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hilton04 - my gp actually recommended we avoid it. He said while it's thought to be fine, there is a chance it's not and given how hard we worked to get there it's not worth the risk. I couldn't bring myself to with the pessaries anyway.