Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im so sorry Irinko, take some time to heal, massive hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Irinko View Post
    Just to leave an update, not a successful story for me this time, no heartbeat and no progress since the last scan. Growth stopped at 5w6d

So the dr. put is as a non-developing pg, I stopped the progesterone, and will wait for miscarriage on the next week.
    Leaving this thread, if everything will be OK, will start the next cycle in October.

After all those hopes and bfp and great HSG levels - it really hurts, would be easier to get just a bfn and move on...
    Oh I'm so sorry. There really are no words, I've been through this twice (pre-IVF). It's so heartbreaking. Take the time you need to recover before trying again. I hope you get your take home baby soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Irinko you got the news we are all terrified of after going through this hard journey. Getting the BFN would have been easier, and having to wait for a miscarriage is even more heartache, it would be better if your doctor could help to move things on so you could start healing. I really feel for you and your husband during this time, take care of yourself and each other xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Irinko
    Thinking of you 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Irinko big hug lovely. I'm so sorry u have to go thru this. Wishing u all the best for ur next cycle, I hope that will be the one for u. Take care of urself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Irinko, sad news. Look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having the weirdest dreams! I usually never remember my dreams!! Anyone else getting that too?

Ms is killing meeeeee!! Who said being pregnant was amazing??? I'm not enjoying it at all at the moment 😔. I know it will pass and it's worth it and other people get it worse and I should just shut up and be grateful I'm pregnant but the thought of another 5 weeks of this makes me wanna cry 😫😫. did anyone else have ms from 5 weeks? If so, when did it end? I need hugs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle big hugs!
    I've been having crazy dreams too. It's apparently did to the hormone changes.
    As for the the ms - I have been fortunate enough to not actually be sick, but I've had nausea almost every day so far, and in some cases for most of the day - at 9 weeks it did start getting much better though. I find if I eat, even when I don't feel like it, it helps. I feel like I'm constantly hungover, tired, crampy and sick - but I don't actually feel 'pregnant' at all. For me it helps to focus on the bigger picture. Our bodies are doing an amazing thing. We've got a little person in there who needs all of our strength to grow into a healthy little bubba and at the end of the day, it will all be worth it!
    If you have a picture of your little one when you feel horrible, take a look at it.
    I've also got an app which tells me what stage of growth my baby is at and what things are normal for me to be feeling and it helps me to understand it all a bit better too.
    Hang in there - it's not glamorous, but it's a wonderful thing and you are amazing to grow a little baby. We survived IVF, we can survive pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 thank u so much! Ur msg was just what I needed! U are so right. Got to focus on the big picture. I have just downloaded an app too, love that idea! And looking at my scan pic def helps. Thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh NizzleRizzle shame you're feeling so bad. I don't get ms thankfully. I had the very odd wave of nausea but no sickness either pregnancy. I do get mega fatigued in first trimester though which was hard this time around looking after a 1 year old all day. Some days I would just lie on the playmat and let him play around me.
    Salt and vinegar chips are a pretty good cure for the queasiness too! I hope you feel better soon.

Great to read about everyone else's scans.

How are you holding up Irinko?

Afm, 16 weeks today and just hanging out for Tuesday when I have another Ob appointment and a chance for a scan to peek in on Bub.