Closed Thread
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady: No pessaries since I found out I was pregnant (Week 4). Definitely hard to not stress, never had this with my DS4 so anything coming 'out' of that region has me on edge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout44: We plan to keep gender a surprise too! Never found out with DS4 and it was awesome, life doesn't have many surprises now, well good ones, so we love them!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Awww thanks so much everyone! Yay! I will stay then
    @Lisa Maria OMG a girl!! I bet u had a great time shopping!! Baby clothes are the cutest! Lol at ur phobia, it's funny how we can be so irrational! I wonder if non IVF people feel the same... I don't have a feeling re sex yet, sometimes I think girl and sometimes boy... I would love a girl but would be happy with a boy too. DH wants a boy of course. And I want to find out the sex but DH wants a surprise lol. We have a few more weeks to fight abt it lol. @freakedout44 a bit like @SoReady I'm way to impatient to wait the full 9 months before finding out and I need to shop and get everything ready before bubs. Are u thinking of changing ur mind?
    @SugarBerry yay! Glad to hear ur scan went well! Will u find out the sex with ur harmony results?
    @Hilton04 sorry no exp with spotting however if FN wasn't worried I'd say it's ok

I'm really hoping my ms settles like most of u guys at week 9. Elevit so far not doing much but it's early days... I started to feel some heartbeat like flutters in my lower abdomen today so that was exciting. But time is going sooooo slow!! I can't believe only 2 weeks have passed since my bfp.. It feels like months!! Ugghh!!
    Last edited by NizzleRizzle; 18-08-2015 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBerry View Post
    ROLL CALL

DUE IN JANUARY 2016
    Rarah11 - due 20 January

DUE IN FEBRUARY 2016
    Stolz - due 05 February
    SoReady - due 06 February - boy!
    Maxinem - due 09 February (but prob Jan sometime) - twin girls!
    Dancing Butterfly - due 12 February
    Lisa Marie - due 16 February - girl!
    Barca07 - due 20 February

DUE IN MARCH 2016
    Freakedout44 - due 20 March
    SugarBerry - due 23 March
    Irinko - due 26 March
    Hilton04 - due 28 March
    NizzleRizzle - due 07 April
    UPCOMING SCANS & APPOINTMENTS
    Maxinem - OB appt and scan - 20 Aug
    Rarah11 - scan - 25 Aug
    SoReady - OB appt - end of Aug

Just updated the roll call, added NizzleRizzle (so you cant leave us now, ). Anyone who isnt on it, let me know you EDD and scan dates and I can update it
    Hello, I'm due 15 March :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are finding out the sex as this may be the only bubba we get so want to be fully prepared ( and spoil it rotten!)
    Anyone else in their second trimester & still suffering morning sickness? I'm 15w4d & still suffering 😔 it's really starting to after me mentally as it's been ongoing since about week 8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hilton04, I had brown spotting (very light) for most of week 6 and again 7+2- we had U/S at FS office just after- heart beat seen and bub measured fairly well on time (one day behind at 7+3). HCG was off the charts (96000) at 6+2.
    FS said they don't usually see a cause for bleeding, and in my case they couldn't see why.
    We have our first OB appointment tomorrow at 9+4 where we are hoping to see a bub who has grown and settling in for the long haul. We are a bit nervous as it was at this appointment where we found out we miscarried back in February. If we can get past this 9-10 week hump, Ill be very relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with ur appointment today @SJ565! I hope u have a well settled in strong healthy bubba x
    @stolz just wanted to give u a big hug. MS is the worst xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (19-08-2015),stolz  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ565: Best of luck with your OB appt. I would say if you had a scan after your spotting and all was good, you shouldn't have anything to worry about
    I hope my OB does a scan at my first appointment. The initial consult fee is so bloody expensive I feel like I should be in my right to have one!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ565 I hope all goes well I know to all how stressful that can be - fingers crossed all is good! X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @SJ565!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (19-08-2015)