Closed Thread
Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Irinko that's some hopeful news! I hope ur little one continues to grow and it is just late implantation. Have everything crossed for u. Keep us posted x.

Thanks for the advice @Freakedoit44 @SJ565 I just bought elevit and will see if that helps otherwise I will ask doc abt odenstan. I assume u need a script?

Had my first scan today at 6+4. Only one baby in there (transferred 2) so looks like I'll be April 7 after all. Nice strong heartbeat and measuring on date so very excited.

I guess I don't belong in this group I will keep popping in if that's ok with everyone. Would love to continue following everyone's progress and since I'm a month or so behind, benefit from everyone's advice/experience.

Wishing u all a happy and healthy remainder of ur pregnancies. I can't wait to see all the baby pics xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats so silly @NizzleRizzle you belong in this group!!! you were supporting us before you even found out u were pg and went through the ivf process with us, dont leave us now!! Good news on the scan, 1 healthy baby is great!! Do you have any feeling towards the sex? I felt girl, sonographer at 12 weeks predicted girl and nipt results last week say girl, yay! Celebrated on the weekend by buying my first baby clothes! It took a bit to get past my ridiculous thinking that 'if I buy something, something bad will happen.' Anyway sorry to hear about the Ms, i guess at 6 weeks your right in the peak, hopefully it starts easing off for you x

@Irinko You must be so stressed waiting for Thurs, so sorry to hear, I have my fingers crossed that doctor is correct and he/she will catch up. Bring on Thurs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree, stay in this group NizzleRizzle. Congratulations on the scan and I hope your ms eases soon.

Irinko good luck for the next scan, I hope your bubba stays strong

How is everyone else doing? I'm just plodding along, have my next OB appointment next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout44 - same thing has happend to me! Im 9w tomorrow and a few days ago my MS started to ease, boobs not as sore (nipples no longer erect) and my tummy has slightly gone down (its still quite bloated though from the pessaries)....I even ate some vegies over the weekend and didnt want to gag...lol!!

Hopeful1975 - I second the chewable quickeze (berry flavour), I used them when pregnant with my DD and they helped, also cold milk helped me also, its awful, I hope it eases for you.

NizzleRizzle - so happy your scan went well, congrats!! Please dont leave our group, you belong here with us, your only a couple of weeks behind me.....plus your bub might come early so you could end up March anyway...lol .

LisaMaria - congrats for a girl, team pink ! So exciting, have fun shopping!

Irinko - thinking of you, really hope bubs will be ok .

AFM - had my 9w scan with FS this morning, I was so nervous as I wasnt really feeling very pregnant the past few days, but thankfully all ok! Having the Harmony testing done next week, so Im looking forward to hopefully getting all good results from that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

DUE IN JANUARY 2016
    Rarah11 - due 20 January

DUE IN FEBRUARY 2016
    Stolz - due 05 February
    SoReady - due 06 February - boy!
    Maxinem - due 09 February (but prob Jan sometime) - twin girls!
    Dancing Butterfly - due 12 February
    Lisa Marie - due 16 February - girl!
    Barca07 - due 20 February

DUE IN MARCH 2016
    Freakedout44 - due 20 March
    SugarBerry - due 23 March
    Irinko - due 26 March
    Hilton04 - due 28 March
    NizzleRizzle - due 07 April
    UPCOMING SCANS & APPOINTMENTS
    Maxinem - OB appt and scan - 20 Aug
    Rarah11 - scan - 25 Aug
    SoReady - OB appt - end of Aug

Just updated the roll call, added NizzleRizzle (so you cant leave us now, ). Anyone who isnt on it, let me know you EDD and scan dates and I can update it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay with us @NizzleRizzle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay with us @NizzleRizzle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Just wondering how many of you are keeping bubs, gender a surprise?

DH and I have decided to wait, though every day I'm already wondering if it's a boy or girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick Question! Anyone had any brown discharge at all, light spotting?

Had it Friday evening, nothing Saturday, a couple spots again Sunday, nothing yesterday and then a little bit again today! Am currently 8 + 2

Had 8 week bloods yesterday and was told my hcg is still rising and my prog level only needs to be 30 but it's 139 so not to worry!! Scan was a week ago and at 7 weeks we had a very strong HB of 160 and measuring on time.

FS signed me off and awaiting OB appt on August 31. Still very tired, nauseas, bloated and a bit of MS

Should I be concerned? FN seems to think it's completely normal as it's not painful cramping, bright red blood and flowing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout44, I wish I could hold out for a surprise but there's no way I could wait that long. I really liked knowing and shopping last time. We did the harmony tests both times so found out around 11 weeks

Hilton04, are you on pessaries or anything? These can cause some irritation and spotting. Anything brown is usually old so I wouldn't be concerned. Hard not to be for us IVF'ers though !