Closed Thread
Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies...I was just saying to DH about how I feel like all I do is eat and sleep at the moment. Usually I am a big eater, but this is ridiculous! I'm getting bored of eating, but it's the only way I can keep my nausea to a tolerable level.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started off thinking I would keep my eating sensible and not gain too much in first trimester.
    Now all I think about is trying not to be sick!
    Im eating a record amount but weight seems to be staying pretty stable- I think my metabolism must have sped up?
    8+6 today, appointment and scan with OB next week at 9+4. Feeling a bit nervous as this was about where we lost the last one. If we can make it to week 10 I think we should be pretty safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Hilton04 and congrats!!
    @Irinko how did ur scan go on Friday. Hope it was all good x

I'm really struggling with ms atm. The thought of cooking makes me wanna vom, the thought of eating makes me wanna vom, and not eating makes me wanna vom!!! I have been forcing food down and do feel better for it but it's such a struggle... I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse than this. New found respect for all those who suffer from bad ms and hg.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NizzleRizzle View Post
    Welcome @Hilton04 and congrats!!
    @Irinko how did ur scan go on Friday. Hope it was all good x

I'm really struggling with ms atm. The thought of cooking makes me wanna vom, the thought of eating makes me wanna vom, and not eating makes me wanna vom!!! I have been forcing food down and do feel better for it but it's such a struggle... I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse than this. New found respect for all those who suffer from bad ms and hg.

Hope everyone else is doing well x
    Thank you NIzzlerizzle, unfortunately no real good news yet for me, They just saw a tiny fetal pole on Fri, no HB...measured as 5-6 weeks instead of 8 I'm really at.
    But because that was still a big progress since the previous scan - they told me it's not really bad, just "wait n see" game again, the next one scheduled on Thurs, will see where it's going...

I was spotting brownish yesterday (even through crinone) - but I think that can be after really thorough internal US, she was doing it for a good 10 minutes

And today my lowback is sore as well - I know that could be OK or not OK either, but really it's just waiting...
    This all is so exhausting really, cannot bear the thought it's not happening again - and so hope for the best (with all stupid reasons as "late implantation" etc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Maria View Post
    Great news! Bet they were excited! Do you tell the other parents now? @Barca07

I am worried because this week I feel completely normal. MS has gone, boobs aren't sore anymore, not as tired as I have been and at 8 weeks I thought this was meant to be the peak? Except for bloating which is probably from the Crinone anyway.

Not sure if I should call FS or not. The other doctor I went to told me not to worry about anything unless my symptoms disappear so now of course I'm worrying
    It's funny I've noticed the same thing this last week. I've just hit 10 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad lm not the only one struggling with eating healthily!

Irinko - I hope you get some good news soon, must be worrying

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle - sorry to hear you have been hit so hard with nausea and Ms. It will all be worth it in the end, but for now, are you taking anything for it? My doc recommended an elevit tablet that is supposed to help. I have not needed it yet personally, but he said they are small so easier to get down when you feel like crap.
    @Irinko I am sorry things are not going more smoothly for you, it must be so stressful. I hope your little one is just a little slower and catches up really soon.
    @HopefulK and @Lisa Maria I've just hit 9 weeks and the same has happened to me. Nausea has almost stopped, I'm not as tired, boobs are only a little sore, but the scariest thing is that my belly isn't as swollen anymore.

It's so hard not to question and be worried by everything when you have a long sort after little one on board!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (18-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle, I take Ondestan every day for nausea and ms. Its a god send. Im only on one a day but its the only way I can get up. Without it I wouldn't be able to function- last week I managed to throw up before I even got out of bed (thank god for the bucket beside my bed).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one - am 13wks with twins and really suffering with heartburn at night. I hear Zantac and Tagamet are out so interested in how others cope

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got night heartburn in my last pregnancy. I kept a packet of chewable quickeze next to the bed so I didn't have to get up. I found they worked quite well. You can also try liquid mylanta before bed and also trying not to eat in the 2-3 hours before lying down helped too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (17-08-2015)