Closed Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Irinko, I had first US at 6+3, and before starting the scan my FS did stop and say it may be too early to see a heart beat. I hope this is what it is for you and next Friday brings some good news. Hugs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Just had my scan. Very excited to report that everything is going perfectly and our little bubba's heart is going strong!
    @Irinko - I'm at 7w4d so hopefully it's just a little early for you yet. xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - thats great news!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Irinko View Post
    I had my first scan on Tuesday…According to my calculations from the ER day it supposed to be a 6w4d – and there was a sacs (both gestational and yolk) in the uterus, but she could not see the embyo or heartbeat. The GS was only 9mm.
    She said that it’s probably too early to see anything – but after all my good hsg and progesterone numbers I feel really upset and dissapointed and worrying…
    9mm looks much smaller than it should be at this term…
    Dr did not look very pleased too, said wait and see, and said it’s good I had 2 good grade frosties left…And it's in the uterus which is also good after my recent ectopic (that was actually the reason why I went to the scan earlier that probably should, but I wanted to be sure it's in the right place now).

The next scan will be next Friday, I’m trying not to think abot it all till that time, and really cannot do anything either – just taking my crinone and hoping for the best…After all those exciting BFPs and good hcgs I feel so sad…
    Probably it’s really too early though.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.
    It could just be too early. Can they retest your HCG levels to see that they are still rising for you in the interim?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    It could just be too early. Can they retest your HCG levels to see that they are still rising for you in the interim?
    No, my FS did not referred me to the bt, just said to come back in a week to have another scan and to keep going on Crinone...
    my prog level was 233 last week, I hoped she will let me to lower the dose but she told me keep the same 2/day till the next scan...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had period pain cramping between 6-8 weeks also and everything ended up being OK. I totally forgot the laughing cow cheese even existed now, I want it NOW!!! @freakedout44

Hi @SugarBerry I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and am due Feb 16th

Hi @Irinko So sorry to hear that, how stressful for you to have that weighing on your mind :-( The nurse also told me they wouldn't do mine before 7 weeks because it is too early for heartbeat. They really shouldn't have done yours that early either. A week away is so long, surely they can do something without you having to wait it out that long? Hugs to you, this journey doesn't seem to get easier even after BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @LisaMaria!
    Yes, I know that's a bit too early, that was just my panic about an ectopic, I had it in March, and the only reason they managed to save my tubes was it was spotted at 5 weeks. I've been told I have a higher probability to have it again, so I was paranoid this time...The good news is it's not the case now
    but yes, another 2ww is a killer!

Good luck with your 12 week scan tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Irinko.
    Sorry to hear... I'm sure, like the other girls have said, that it is just too early!
    @freakedout44: great to hear your scan went well

AFM, I'm due feb20th, so 12 weeks tomorrow
    I am taking my last pessary tonight! Yay! The doctor said that stopping 'cold turkey' is ok, but it just feels weird to stop suddenly. What did everyone else do?

I left my phone at home today and had 2 missed calls from the nurses. The voicemail said it was for my nipt results...so will hopefully find out tomorrow!!

And my 12 week scan is on Saturday!! Still no symptoms, which I know I should be grateful for, but it does make me worry a little, so looking forward to some reassurance on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LisaMaria.

Good luck for tomorrow!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry.
    Probably a really silly question, but how do you copy? I can't figure it out?