Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats & welcome!! How are you feeling? @freakedout44
    Good luck for your scan tomorrow Its so exciting getting to these milestones x @SoReady

How are you traveling? x @oliveoil

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!! Remember me just wanted to say hi!! I've been follow along (stalking 😝) in background and happy to hear ur all going well. Congrats on another boy @SoReady!!

I'm hoping I can join this thread soon as well. I had my transfer 8 days ago after a 55 day cycle!!! beta due on Sat. So far on hpt I've got BF....P!!!! I'm sooo excited!! I know I should wait and have it confirmed but I'm going to enjoy being pregnant from right now cos I never have been 😃😃😃.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1438119610.268095.jpg

I started testing from 5 days which is the top test. The bottom one from this morning. I wouldn't have started celebrating if it wasn't for a much darker test this morning. Day 6 and 7 had me a bit worried but I think i can get a little excited after this mornings test, woooooohoooooo!!! Fingers crossed for a good beta on Sat xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I will be due ard 7 April if it all works out, but I transferred 2 embies so could be March if they have both stuck ard... So I'm joining this group if that's ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @NizzleRizzle I'm sooo excited for you!!! I've been very sad not to see you posting and wondered what happened! Massive congrats on the BFP and I have everything crossed that it is very sticky And maybe you'll be joining me with twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG NizzleRizzle that's fantastic news and there is definitely no doubting today's test! I am so happy for you. How many attempts has it taken you? I hope you get a lovely strong beta on Saturday, make sure you keep us posted as soon as you hear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay!! @NizzleRizzle congrats!! You should definitely be celebrating to get this far!! Very happy for you, bring on blood test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, and lots of luck to all of you
    Cautiously joining this thread as well - with my second beta test yesterday at 3870...Dating scan booked next Tuesday ' cannot imagine how I survive till that...Still don't believe yet it's happening
    I had a complete molar in 2011, mmc 9 weeks in 2012, lmc at 18 weeks in 2014 and ectopic this March. So we decided to go for ivf not to lose time as we're both 39 now. This is our first cycle with puregon/ovidrel, had 2 embies frozen as well (we're with bulked billed Primary Ivf).
    I so hope this time it will be a winner, and have so much worrying about everything...
    Last edited by Irinko; 29-07-2015 at 14:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lisa Maria - feeling good for the most part. This week has been the worst for nausea and headaches and I've been sleeping and eating A LOT - but would not change it for the world!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lisa Maria - feeling good for the most part. This week has been the worst for nausea and headaches and I've been sleeping and eating A LOT - but would not change it for the world!

Thanks
    Reviews