Closed Thread
Page 20 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news @Lisa Maria! Google is the enemy! But I'm just as bad, googling everything!
    @SoReady, good luck. Have you started weaning off your progesterone support? Was that you? I am and was just wondering if I should ask my ob to check my levels are all ok. Or does your body just take over? Better ring tomorrow.

Night all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @oliveoil I have started weening of my crinone, now at 9 weeks I am using only 1 every 2nd day now until the box runs out, so about another 10 days or so I think. Doctor didn't do blood test or anything he just decided. I will be happy to get off the stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crinone is horrid stuff isn't it! I'm on Pessaries which are marginally better but agreed, glad to be getting off the stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my OB check up today. Baby is looking great with arms and legs clearly visible. Heart rate 165. Bub is measuring a bit ahead but that's no surprise as DS measured almost 2 weeks ahead all along. Also had the nipt test done so this time next week I should know the gender! I have a weeks supply of progesterone pessaries left so I'm just finishing those and then I'm done too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @SoReady! Very happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very good news! @SoReady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! How are you all feeling?

All tracking well here. 9+6, going so fast! Had an appt with OB last week and another scan, tracking right on. I have weaned off progesterone and nearly done on progynova and steriods. Hooray! NIPT next week and then nuchal 4/8. I have been pretty nauseous so my Dr prescribed me Zofran wafers, Amazing!!!!!! I can get through a bad day at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancingbutterfly.

Great news!

I am 8+6, so one week behind you. I have my next scan on Tuesday. Im really hanging out for this scan, as I still have no symptoms so want so reassurance.

I think we're going to get the nipt done. How much has everyone paid for it? Do u get anything back from Medicare or PHI?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The FS hasn't mentioned anything about the NIPT test to me, not sure if it is something I should ask about although our last appointment was last Wednesday, he has handed me over to GP now. Is it something that everyone is getting done and is it mostly to find out the gender early or is mostly to pick up any chromosomal abnormalities and if so is the Nuchal scan not efficient enough? Any advice would help

Great news @dancingbutterfly I think we were the same date originally but my dating scan this week is due date 16 Feb so I am now just behind you at 9 weeks 4 days The MS is terrible, i have been lucky and no symptoms at the moment, ms has gone for now. Glad to hear the doctors prescription is working, it is so hard working and being sick and keeping everything under wraps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I had the Nipt test on Tuesday, was the 'percept' one that is all done locally in Melbourne. It was $489 but is not covered by Medicare or phi.
    I had it done with DS because we were overseas from 10 1/2 weeks til after 16 weeks so couldn't have the 12 week by scan. Also because we did ICSI. I loved getting the results and the gender so decided to do it again this time. I should have my results by next Tuesday.