Closed Thread
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow, 13kg is a big boy! Mine is only a few days off being 11 months and has just hit 10kg. He's also really tall, top of the chart but is tall and skinny. He's furniture walking and pushing his little walker around so hopefully he will be walking before I start getting a belly too. I feel for you with ms and looking after your DS. There is nothing worse than being sick and trying to look after a baby.

We were also about 4 years to get DS so also didn't want to wait too long before trying again in case it took a while to conceive again. I'm not too worried about the age gap. I'm getting DS into childcare hopefully 2 days a week so I can keep working this year and hopefully do enough to be eligible for the PPL again and will likely just keep him in next year. He's done a couple of trial days and loves the playtime with the other kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, we are in similar boats! I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I just got my positive on my BT today, this will be my first so I am very excited and nervous!! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news Lisa Maria! What will your due date be? Do you have another bt?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you :-) @SoReady I can't believe its finally my turn, its such a weird feeling having been fixated and engrossed in infertility and IVF for so long now! Due date will be 12 Feb! Next BT next week and the nurse said first scan at 7 weeks so towards the end of June. Have some sore boobs but no other symptoms as yet! Now Im getting nervous about the reality of pushing a baby out OMG I hope I can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you :-) @SoReady I can't believe its finally my turn, its such a weird feeling having been fixated and engrossed in infertility and IVF for so long now! Due date will be 12 Feb! Next BT next week and the nurse said first scan at 7 weeks so towards the end of June. Have some sore boobs but no other symptoms as yet! Now Im getting nervous about the reality of pushing a baby out OMG I hope I can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Lisa Maria congrats again! My due date is 9th Feb so not too far apart

I booked in with my obstetrician today so all starting to feel very real! Early scan with ob next Thursday and then with FS on 23rd. Can't wait to see bub!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is 9th Feb too, by clinics calcs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually just did an online ivf calculator due date @nickilee @maxinem2112 lol so maybe the due date will change. I said to the nurse that I thought they did the first scan earlier at 5.5 weeks but she said no they do a heartbeat at 7. Now I don't know whether I should start looking into hospitals/obstetricians, I don't have private health insurance, so not sure if I should look into paying for private maternity/ob or go public. Does anyone else have any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa Maria my clinic does the scan at 7 weeks then I move over to my OB. I am going private though and back to the same OB and hospital that I used with DS. If you go public you can do shared care through your regular GP. If you decide to go for a private OB or midwife I would make a tentative booking as soon as possible as you need to find availability and ensure whoever you choose is not taking holidays etc around your due date

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (10-06-2015)