Closed Thread
Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

How much have you popped out? I've started to pop a bit, if I compare I look the same as when I was 17 weeks pregnant last time. I feel so bad for my tummy muscles! Hehe

I met a lady with triplets the other day, she can fit 2 fists in between her tummy muscles and needs an op to fix it. Poor lady!
    Last edited by Olive Oil; 08-07-2015 at 23:59.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG wow! @SoReady you really have popped, there is definitely no keeping it to yourself for 12 weeks, unless you avoid everyone! How exciting I can't wait to have a belly rather than just feeling bloated all the time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, it's crazy! I popped early with DS too but wasn't this big til about 12 weeks last time. I couldn't hide it past 10 weeks last time. My placenta was at the front last time so I wonder if it's the same again this time. Because of that though I didn't feel any movement until about week 23

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my!!! Yup, no hiding your belly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady wow!! Yes, you really have popped!!

People can be so insensitive!! We've been married for 3 years, both in our early 30's, so are constantly getting ask about when we're going to start a family!!

Last night I convinced DH to tell our parents only my parents are coming over for dinner tonight, so we're going to tell them! I have gotten nervous all the sudden. Haha... I think because is will all become very real once we've told someone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck barca07, I'm sure they'll be over the moon with your news. I also find it awkward telling people. Last time we had Christmas card announcements sent to people. This time the belly speaks for itself. Though I have a cute tshirt for DS to be wearing today when my parents arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great decision! @Barca07 I have decided just to keep it with my mum for now and not tell hubbys parents or my dad and his partner and basically avoid them for the next month, which should be easy to do as we don't see them much anyway. I couldn't sleep last night because of the stress of telling MIL and having her tell everyone (hubby is from a small town). I decided this morning its not worth the stress and my health and baby's health are most important the moment. I guess if they get upset that we kept it for 12 weeks its pretty irrational anyway. I already feel better making the decision today but also tired. I'm glad you also came to a decision you are happy with, who would have thought these things would be so hard! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LisaMarie its def not something you should stress about and hopefully they should be so excited that it won't matter you have waited til 12weeks. After our first experience where we told people before 12 weeks (didn't end well) we didn't tell anyone with the second until we had to tell DH's parents about the miscarriage so I'm too nervous to tell anyone this time until I've had the 12 week scan which is tomorrow... Feeling sick and anxious at the same time is not good...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rarah11 and good luck tomorrow, I would be sick and anxious and excited also! Let us know how it goes xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (10-07-2015)