Closed Thread
Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the test results! That must ease your mind alot going into the 12 week scan. How exciting I cant wait for mine, and do you feel better at 12 weeks?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 great result!! When are you going to start telling people about bubba?
    @oliveoil. I totally understand about the food. I stopped coffee after the FET and didn't really miss it, so haven't taken it up again.
    About cheese, DH read that is is only non-pasteurized products you need to avoid. He also said that all cheese made is Australia has to use pasteurized milk... So it is only imported cheese to be wary off (and 'mouldy' cheese like brie, blue, etc). @LisaMarie..Might be worth looking into, for your daily feta dose?!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 might wait until 19 weeks I know it sounds silly but not sure I'm quite ready yet.. Although that might change if all goes well on Friday

I'm also confused about ice cream... I think you can eat things like magnums but just not the soft serve stuff which I assume is your standard carton... Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah icecream is ok but not soft serve as you don't know how long it sits in the machines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm... Now I feel like a magnum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha same! @Barca07

Do you get cravings this early? I don't have a craving for any one thing really, but whatever food pops into my head during the day, I must have. Although in saying that I went through a whole jar of anchovies last week adding them to everything I cooked... previously my jar of anchovies I threw out as it sat in the fridge that long unused all the oil dried up.
    Also a sorry for the TMI but is anyone experiencing constipation? Not sure if its the progesterone, but its pretty bad and I couldn't eat any more fruit/vegies/fibre if I tried!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisamarie. I wouldn't call it a craving... I just really love magnums! Haha

I still haven't really had any symptoms, other than bigger boobs and occasionally I get the urge to pee more often.

I wouldn't say constipation... But I do think I am doing number 2's less often than usually.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa Maria I had that first time around with DS. It can be a side effect of the progesterone support. Prune juice or apricot nectar is good for this. Prune juice is pretty gross so have it really cold. You only need a small glass each day and it should help. Also make sure you keep drinking lots of water throughout the day.

I ate sooo many magnums with DS. This time around I have just wanted pies! Though the junk food urges are going now. Today is the first day I felt human again and not like a walking zombie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SoReady I am ready to try anything so prune & nectar juice it is! Good to hear your starting to feel better x and pies OMG you have just put pies in my head!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many weeks are you now kids Maria? Do you know when you will stop he progesterone? You should find you feel much better in every aspect ones you stop this.
    I'll be 10+3 when I see my OB next week so hoping we will do bloods and check progesterone levels one last time then I get the all clear to stop. I stopped around 10 1/2 weeks last time