Closed Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great numbers barca! And congrats Olive Oil. That must have been the best thing in the world seeing that little bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news!! @Barca07 I woke up this morning convinced I was no longer pregnant and had to talk myself out of being so irrational. Its crazy what repeated loss and rejection does to our brains. And yes the crazy hormonal thing too! When is your scan?!
    @oliveoil good to hear, big and healthy is what we want! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @oliveoil!

My scan is next Thursday, 6w5d.
    1 more week to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit the same right now Lisa Maria. In a bit of a nothing zone, no symptoms other than being constantly tired and no upcoming scans or bloods. It's easy to forget I'm even pregnant. We are going to tell friends and family at DS first birthday party as I can't hide my belly anymore so they'll all know as soon as they see me. It's just a shame that it's 4 days before my OB appointment to check it's all still on track 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil View Post
    Heartbeat!!! Yay! So relieved.

It's measuring at 8weeks and 3days, I'm currently 7weeks and 6days so looks like another big one!
    Fantastic!!!! My DS measured 2 weeks ahead the entire time up to 37 weeks when he finally slowed down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, you cant get the appointment moved forward 4 days? I s

Thanks
    Reviews
    *oops ^ @SoReady
    We havent told anyone either we keep planning to tell people after the next appointment/scan but then agree on the next one. I havent even told my parents :-O We just keep thinking something is going to go wrong, which really I guess if it did it would be easier if the people closest to us knew anyway so not very logical lol. But yes I feel the same, I keep forgetting Im pregnant even though Im not feeling great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah can't change it. My OB is actually away for a few weeks but she has squeezed me in with a locum that's covering her for urgent appointments only while she is off. I only got the appointment so I could get the harmony test done on time then will do a proper appointment with my OB at the end of July. We haven't told my parents either, they arrive here in a couple of weeks and I have a cute tshirt for DS to wear saying I'm going to be a big brother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancingbutterfly Good luck with your scan today!!

How is everyone else going?

I have some evening sickness, serious problems to smells especially perfumes, body odours and clean washing (including my own clothes). Yesterday I could smell my own clean clothes I was wearing and it made me ill all day haha.

Have my 2nd scan tomorrow with my FS, am a bit worried as my last scan was measuring at few days behind so fingers crossed all is well tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @dancingbutterfly!
    @LisaMarie I'm sure your scan will be fine it's such a worrying time though, isn't it!

My first scan is on Thursday. I'm scared, excited, anxious, nervous... Haha. I'm sure everything will be ok

My spotting has finally stopped, which is a relief. Although I have now gotten this dull stabbing pain in the lower right pelvis (no bleeding/spotting) It comes for a second, then goes away, and comes back every few minutes. It started last night. It isn't painful, just annoying. Dr Google says this is fairly common, especially right sided, and probably ligament pain. Anybody else experienced this??