Closed Thread
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd be a little worried, could you get the after hours gp to visit, if there is an infection you probably need some antibiotics. Or could you call the hospital and chat to a midwife about what do do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz how annoying to happen on a long weekend! Not sure if it's a big deal as have had a couple of friends get some small openings in their scars too but to be safe call the emergency dept of the hosp and see what they think (surely it's nothing new for them). The pus might be sign of infection? so u should def get a professional opinion when u can just o be on the safe side. Def go see ur GP at the least when they're open again or pop into ur local chemist tomorrow and ask the pharmacist (I do this all the time, lol). Hope baby Zarli is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz - l had a small opening but no puss or leakage from the wound....ld phone the mat ward or even the nurses on call service to get some advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 - fingers crossed bub comes this month! Im guessing it will happen early next week!

@NizzleRizzle - yeah for a lightbulb moment with a boys name! Hunter is a cool name. Amelia is cute for a girl, Millie is super cute when she is little.....hopefully you will find another girls name though too.

My gosh lve been wee'd on 2 times today...lol....Liam is too quick for me today, usually l have a nappy ready to pop over his little soilder but lm in slow motion today....lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by stolz View Post
    Having a bit of a freak out ladies.... I'm 8 weeks post today and my c section scar seems to have blown open in a small section that I noticed was a little red/blown out/ seperated a few days ago. I just scratched off what I thought was flakey skin and watery puss/blood came out 😳 seems to have all come out now and the red area is probably only 2cm wide and a small hole but should
    I be worried? Had to happen on a long weekend of course!
    Oh no! It sounds like your wound has dehisced, very strange for 8 weeks post op. Is the area painful? If you can get to a doctor I would. If not, boil some water and add salt and keep the area clean (inside and out) with cotton bud tips until you can. If the area around it becomes red, firm or painful definitely see a doc.

Edit to add I'm a nurse and not a total random. Grab some sterile cotton tips and saline from the chemist tomorrow but for today do as above
    Last edited by A&S; 25-03-2016 at 17:32.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (25-03-2016),stolz  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stolz I think A&S advice is good. Bugger that its done that after so long!!! I agree, call the after hours Dr or even your OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a good Easter!!
    @freakedout44 bubs still hanging in there?

I think our girl will be Harper now!!

So hunter or harper

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish you all a happy belated Easter. Hope you had a lovely one with your new additions.

Still no sign of bubs for me, but I do have an inducement date which is exciting!!!!
    @NizzleRizzle - any surprise deliveries from the Easter bunny over the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle we must have posted at the same time! I love the name Harper for a girl! We would have chosen it except a family friend has a son called Harper so didn't want to steal it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Lol @freakedout44! No Easter surprises here I have a feeling I'll go full term/overdue now... Just pleeeease don't be Friday!! How funny if we went on the same day!!

How r u feeling? I'm not feeling any different. Got a doc app tomorrow, 8 days before my due date. I will ask them for an inducement date too in case I go over. But I think they'll want to see me one more time before my due date. Gosh these last few weeks have gone so slow!!

Any progress on names ur end?