Closed Thread
Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1011
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

@Barca07 might be worthwhile to buy a Doppler to use at home? U can check heartbeat daily which might help with the stress. I think u can pick one up from eBay for ard $50?
    @SoReady big hug, it's just not fair. I'm glad ur doing well physically. keeping everything crossed for a natural miracle for u xx. Keep us posted on how ur going.
    @HopefulK, wow, glad bubs got out safely. Hope the recovery is going well.
    @freakedout44 how was ur ob appointment? Do u have an induction date? Not long to go!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @NizzleRizzle. My appointment is later today, so we'll wait and see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like bubs isn't coming anytime soon!!! Guess I'll keep waiting, waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @freakedout44! How annoying! I wonder if u'll end up with an April bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep...it's certainly possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 - what a cheeky baby! Do you have an induction date?

@NizzleRizzle - fingers crossed your lil one makes an appearance soon.....wonder if you will have yours before @freakedout44...lol! Any progress with names, do you have a list or a few you like?

@SoReady - I think of you and your beautiful boy often. I hope your blessed with a natural miracle with no further need for IVF....l wish you all the very best xx.

@Barca07 - almost 12w, its going by quick...well for me anyway...lol. Are you going to find out the sex?

@HopefulK - how scary, glad your both ok! Thanks for the PM. Hope recovery is going well.

Almost end of March, 2 babies to go!!

Liam is now officially out of his 00000 clothes and over 3kgs....he is growing too fast

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry. Yep I think it must be comfy in there...and apparently bubs is on the smaller side so maybe wants to grow some more.

As for induction at this stage they won't let me go past 3 April, but my obs is hoping for spontaneous labour and so am I. (Though my obs didn't seem convinced that that would happen). In the mean time, I'm booked to have regular scans at the hospital to make sure bubs stays happy and healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016

Yay @freakedout44! Glad u have an end in sight. And bub sounds like it knows what it's doing, baking a bit longer. Prob easier to fatten up on the inside than out! I'm just hoping I don't have a 1st April baby (April fools...) hope u don't either!
    @SugarBerry lol I thought that too! I bet I will have it before @freakedout44!! I had a lightbulb moment yesterday or the day before and thought of Hunter for a boy! I wasn't even looking at names at the time. Hubby likes it too. Boys name is what we were struggling with most so I'm happy to have to stop thinking abt that. Amelia is our girls name but not 100% sure... Hoping for another lightbulb moment! I can't look at names anymore!! Glad Liam is thriving, what a champ!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

SugarBerry  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle I said the same thing to my DH - I don't want bubs to come on April 1...I would hate for the poor kid to have to convince everyone it's it's birthday every year!

I guess the race is on between your bubs and mine now. At least we are keeping things interesting.

Hunter is a great name by the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a bit of a freak out ladies.... I'm 8 weeks post today and my c section scar seems to have blown open in a small section that I noticed was a little red/blown out/ seperated a few days ago. I just scratched off what I thought was flakey skin and watery puss/blood came out 😳 seems to have all come out now and the red area is probably only 2cm wide and a small hole but should
    I be worried? Had to happen on a long weekend of course!