+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Truly hope you get that transplant soon xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (17-04-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Darling kitty,

This post is so heartbreaking to read. You sound so fed up and scared and sad.

Like others I feel so helpless when I read posts like this. Don't get me wrong - I'm so glad you let yourself feel all these things, and that you feel safe to do so here with complete raw, and brutal honesty. I just wish I could do something - anything - to help you.

All I can say is while none of us can physically make your situation better, we are all here to help you carry that weight any time, and every time, you need it.

Thank you for reminding everyone that, at the end of the day, if we have our health we are bl00dy lucky. I wish so many good things for you, dear, and I'm sending you every positive thought that I can. But, if you don't feel Iike being positive right now, then that's ok too. The light of your dignity and grace and hope shines far x

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (17-04-2015),CazHazKidz  (02-06-2015),LoveLivesHere  (17-04-2015),misskittyfantastico  (17-04-2015),Mokeybear  (17-04-2015),SheWarrior  (17-04-2015),SuperGranny  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sending lots of love and hugs to you beautiful lady xxoo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    So many hugs.
    It's okay and healthy to feel what your feeling. I wish I could teach through the screen an give you a hug.
    You are strongest woman I know and this post just confirmed that. Your strength is in your love.

This is very important. You are not a part time parent. I know some days it feel like that bit your not. Being a parent isn't about making lunches and cleaning up messes. It about loving your kids and being there for them (not just physically but emotionally). Even the days your not there physically you are their in emotionally and in spirit. You are making their life better by doing whatever you can to be there for them for longer.

Thinking about all the things you are teaching them. You are teaching them that you are fighting with everything in you to be there for them. You are teaching them that they are so important that you are going through this so you can be there for them. Your teaching them about strength and your teaching them that even though you can get sad and angry and every other emotion under the sun it doesn't affect your strength and your love for them. You are teaching them so much even when your not there with them. Your teaching that distance do sent stop love. Your teaching them to be over comers, that no hurdle is give up worthy, That you find away around/over them.
    I know this sounds funny from a cpmplete stranger but I am so proud of you.

You are a bloody fantastic mum. Your kids are blessed to have you. Your shopping is blessed to have you. (This was meant to say your dh. My autocorret thinks you should get a commission from black milk since you make their leggings look so good)

Your a wonderful human being and I am blessed to have met you even if it is just over the net. You have taught me so much.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 17-04-2015 at 09:00.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

amyd  (17-04-2015),BH-KatiesMum  (17-04-2015),CakeyMumma  (17-04-2015),CazHazKidz  (02-06-2015),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (17-04-2015),harvs  (17-04-2015),misskittyfantastico  (17-04-2015),SheWarrior  (17-04-2015),SuperGranny  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs Miss Kitty, you always post such support for our hub members and you are going through the most god awful thing yourself.

I couldn't bare to be away from my family, my heart really aches for you and I wish I could do something for you to make it somehow better. It's just a crap deck of cards you have been dealt.

Sending you love, a good vent probably did you the world of good ( I hope so) xxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    So many hugs.
    It's okay and healthy to feel what your feeling. I wish I could teach through the screen an give you a hug.
    You are strongest woman I know and this post just confirmed that. Your strength is in your love.

This is very important. You are not a part time parent. I know some days it feel like that bit your not. Being a parent isn't about making lunches and cleaning up messes. It about loving your kids and being there for them (not just physically but emotionally). Even the days your not there physically you are their in emotionally and in spirit. You are making their life better by doing whatever you can to be there for them for longer.

Thinking about all the things you are teaching them. You are teaching them that you are fighting with everything in you to be there for them. You are teaching them that they are so important that you are going through this so you can be there for them. Your teaching them about strength and your teaching them that even though you can get sad and angry and every other emotion under the sun it doesn't affect your strength and your love for them. You are teaching them so much even when your not there with them. Your teaching that distance do sent stop love. Your teaching them to be over comers, that no hurdle is give up worthy, That you find away around/over them.
    I know this sounds funny from a cpmplete stranger but I am so proud of you.

You are a bloody fantastic mum. Your kids are blessed to have you. Your shopping is blessed to have you.

Your a wonderful human being and I am blessed to have met you even if it is just over the net. You have taught me so much.
    This post is amazing and true and had me in tears...

...but 'your shopping is blessed to have you' gave me a little giggle. I hope it gave you one too. All I could think of was your 5 million pairs of leggings, and then a giant photo and shrine to you in the Black Milk factory. And all the baby leggings hope that when they grow up they will be lucky enough to be bought by you..

Please forgive my crazy.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (17-04-2015),LoveLivesHere  (17-04-2015),misskittyfantastico  (17-04-2015),SheWarrior  (17-04-2015),SuperGranny  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    This post is amazing and true and had me in tears...

...but 'your shopping is blessed to have you' gave me a little giggle. I hope it gave you one too. All I could think of was your 5 million pairs of leggings, and then a giant photo and shrine to you in the Black Milk factory. And all the baby leggings hope that when they grow up they will be lucky enough to be bought by you..

Please forgive my crazy.
    OMG I am almost wet myself laughing. The kids coming running to see what was going on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So many hugs

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm praying you get your new kidney soon, limbo is no place to live... Hugs to you... Remember your wedding vows, thru sickness & health, thru good times & bad, I'm positive you hubby loves you more today than he did when he married you, tubes & all! As for your kids, they will understand one day & probably understand more today than they get credit for, they are lucky to have such an inspiring Mum, unfair that they have to go thru it, but what strength of character they will have.

Be kind to yourself & make sure you let yourself be sad when you need to, you're going thru a lot.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (17-04-2015),SuperGranny  (17-04-2015)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Everyone has said everything i could say.

Just wanna give you my love and hugs and tell you that my heart aches for your situation.

You're living in a nightmare. And its totally ok to be angry and devastated about that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post: