Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo hoo! So excited for you!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meljemillie For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks so much everyone! I told my big kids on the phone tonight and they were so happy - my DD said that my coming home was better than Christmas, Easter and her birthday and DS1 told me he loved me more than chocolate. They have been so amazing about this whole situation, poor little chickens.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (30-08-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (01-09-2014),GrabbyCrabby  (30-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (01-09-2014),Mod-Myztik  (31-08-2014),mummyrissa  (16-10-2014),PomPoms  (10-10-2014),SuperGranny  (01-09-2014),VicPark  (29-08-2014)

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best. News. Ever.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabbyCrabby For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (30-08-2014)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    so happy for you. let there be only good news for you from now. much love. marie.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Thanks so much everyone! I told my big kids on the phone tonight and they were so happy - my DD said that my coming home was better than Christmas, Easter and her birthday and DS1 told me he loved me more than chocolate. They have been so amazing about this whole situation, poor little chickens.
    Aww that made me tear up xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just slinking back in here because this has in a way become both a safe space (with such amazing, supportive women) and a diary of sorts of this adventure.

I'm home. I'm on the transplant list. Two things I've hoped for and worked toward for a long time now and yet I just feel miserable and spent.

I feel so unpretty - my PD belly plus the scarring and stuff, well my stomach is disfigured. I left home for the first time today since being home and I wore three pairs of spanx to try and disguise myself and I still felt awful.

My hair is still falling out in hand fulls and my skin is bad.

I feel whiny and vain and ugly. I have missed my beautiful husband more than you can imagine and yet I'm pushing him away because I feel so freakish and sad. And the worst thing is that I feel selfish and stupid for letting these things get to me - if it wasn't for my scars and my revolting, pregnant looking stomach, I'd be dead. Dead. Not here. And I'm complaining about it.

I just feel bad.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews

I don't know what to say, but let him love you. Don't let this sh!tty illness tear you apart.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (09-10-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sweetie, hugs. You don't need to analyse or even rationalise how you're feeling right now. Try not to beat yourself up and stop feeling guilty for simply feeling human.
    You've had such a rough trot, lovely one, give yourself time x
    Many, MANY would have completely given up on themselves and on life by now. But not you. Wear your battle scars with pride and never forget what a true inspiration you are. I hope I have half as much dignity and strength as you if ever I am faced with such turmoil.
    You're amazing.

Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post

I don't know what to say, but let him love you. Don't let this sh!tty illness tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Oh sweetie, hugs. You don't need to analyse or even rationalise how you're feeling right now. Try not to beat yourself up and stop feeling guilty for simply feeling human.
    You've had such a rough trot, lovely one, give yourself time x
    Many, MANY would have completely given up on themselves and on life by now. But not you. Wear your battle scars with pride and never forget what a true inspiration you are. I hope I have half as much dignity and strength as you if ever I am faced with such turmoil.
    You're amazing.

Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2
    Thank you lovelies. I am a bit crying but you are both so right

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    What they said...

I don't know what to say, except that I understand why you'd be feeling that way. Our scars (physical or emotional) are reminders of times we were down, and maybe we were almost out, but we rallied and rose above. Try not to be scared of being vulnerable, whether in body or in spirit, especially not around the man who chose you for life.

You've been through a traumatic time and had to be strong. It's ok to fall in a heap when the worst has passed. By the way, I'm glad the worst has passed.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (09-10-2014)