+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will go home as soon as possible. Anyone that has expectations that your house will be clean or that you will make them tea is being unreasonable! I want my son to be around his new sibling, my own bed, the ability to eat when I want, use my own toilet, own shower etc. If I need food I'll send my husband or parents to the shop. I also want the peace and quiet. My last hospital stay was 4 nights. Even though I had my own room it was loud and I kept getting woken up for obs, could hear other babies crying and wasn't comfortable. Good luck!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    I'm private in a hospital that only has private rooms. I'll get the opportunity if all goes well 4 full nights, 5 days.
    I'll be staying the maximum time.
    It will be the first time away from my daughter and I'll miss her like crazy but also love the idea of meals and help on hand, and the bonding time I'll get with #2. if I go home right away I won't get that.
    In saying that if I was public and had to share I'll be out of there quick smart. The thought of sharing a room terrifies me
    That was how I felt before bub was sick. Ill enjoy the experience again once I have another bub.

Similar Threads

1. How Long Does Pregnyl Stay In Your System?
    By summastarlet in forum IVF
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17-05-2015, 20:30
  2. Fairfield hospital or Liverpool hospital sydney?
    By Itsmee in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30-12-2014, 19:32
  3. "Spin off" how long did you stay in hospital
    By Goosey01 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 13-10-2014, 23:20