+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are having a boy after 3 girls. I thought for sure we would have another girl but no! So it is possible x

Thanks
    Reviews
    He chances of you having another girl is very high.
    I thought I might have been disapointed with a 3rd boy but I wasn't at all. I never had that burning desire to have a girl really and now I think if our 4th had been a girl she would have been left out as the boys would have played together and left her out but it doesn't seem that it will be the case with our 3 boys. Love my boys and wouldn't change them for the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really hope you & hubby get your boy!! I had 2 dd, then we decided after 4 years to try for no3, I was convinced it was another girl but nope a little amazing boy!! After 7 months of him being in this world it's still hasn't sunk in!!! My fingers are crossed for u!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why noy leave it a surprise so u don't have a chance to think about it and then when you give birth and see their gorgeous face you'll be so in love it won't matter and you'll forget !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Why noy leave it a surprise so u don't have a chance to think about it and then when you give birth and see their gorgeous face you'll be so in love it won't matter and you'll forget !
    I just want to share my story.

We didn't find out with our first two and I was sure with #2 we were having another boy and never thought I would be disappointed to have two boys. When he was born I was shattered, which was totally unexpected . And then of course the guilt started seconds later.

I loved him of course but I still had all those other feelings to deal with and I regret so much not finding out earlier so I could just be excited about his arrival at the end, after dealing with the gender disappointment .

Because of how I felt we found out with our surprise #3 as early as possible.

I've not come across anyone else who had my experience at birth- hopefully most mamas do just see their beautiful babies and fall in love and don't feel that disappointment, but I wanted to share another side just in case.

OP, you are not a bad mother. Your feelings are what they are and I know from experience that if you could chose not to feel this way, you would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the positive comments. I will be finding out what bub is as I like being prepared. I will remain hopefully that we have a little bit of blue coming our way but if we get more pink it will be loved as much as our other girls. I will be sure to keep you all up to date on what we are expecting.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to newbie3 For This Useful Post:

joalisha  (31-05-2015)