+ Reply to Thread

Default Single mama IVF using donor sperm in SYDNEY

Hi, I am a single mum of a 2 year old (natural conception) and desperately want to have another baby - I would love a sibling for my LO! 😊 I'm now very happy and well supported being a single mum, therefore looking into IVF/IUI using anonymous donor sperm.

Seeking advice please from other single women who have been through IVF with donor sperm in Sydney please.

- What clinic did you use?

- Did you get any Medicare rebates

- How much did you pay?

- What about at-home insemination? Have any single mums here tried that? (I'm looking at all options!)

- Anyone gone overseas for IVF as a solo mum?

Of course I will be ringing clinics myself, I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now with where to start and would like to chat to others in a similar situation about it all. ☺

Thanks for your help. x

Hi there,
    I go to Fertility First in Hurstville, can't recommend Ann and her team of nurses highly enough!

I have a medical condition so have been lucky to be eligible for Medicare rebate, fees are on the website, worth a discussion with Ann if you are still looking.

Also no waiting list which some had and good donor list available too both local and USA options.

Good luck

Similar Threads

1. Looking for sperm donor in Sydney
    By SeekingSage in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-11-2015, 08:55
  2. Any single ladies TTC with donor sperm?
    By Tainted in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-04-2015, 07:09
  3. Looking for donor sperm in Sydney
    By libertycaxton in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-07-2014, 21:48