+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    Good luck @Sabochan

Looks like im out for the next few weeks.. I had my first fs appointment yesterday and found i have hydrosalpinx which means i have a blocked tube.. i am on a waiting list for surgery to remove my left fallopian tube..

Has anyone had any experience with this?
    I have pcos but was completely shocked with this diagnosis.. i am only 25 and struggling with losing one of my tubes..
    I don't have any experience but just wanted to say I am sorry and I wish you a very speedy recover with your bfp not far away! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    Good luck @Sabochan

Looks like im out for the next few weeks.. I had my first fs appointment yesterday and found i have hydrosalpinx which means i have a blocked tube.. i am on a waiting list for surgery to remove my left fallopian tube..

Has anyone had any experience with this?
    I have pcos but was completely shocked with this diagnosis.. i am only 25 and struggling with losing one of my tubes..
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Thinking of you and sending you positive vibes, wishing you the best and a BFP very soon =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This one devided not to stick around 😕
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Sorry 😔 all the best for August!

Afm no idea this cycle, ff says I didn't ovulate. Don't know if I will get af as normal or skip a month? Really over it, first mc, now a month with no O. Great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Awe sorry and good luck next month xx

Looks like I'm out too! Slight spotting this morning exactly a week late... Watch me chart like crazy this month!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to everyone for their BFNs, fx for BFPs soon @Sabochan I think you are amazing sticking in here with us when things don't seem to be going your way, I hope your sticky Bub joins you soon

I finally POAS this morning and am excited that the 3rd addition to our family seems to be settling in

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wheaty For This Useful Post:

MummaPanda  (20-07-2015),Sabochan  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm so maybe yesterday was a false alarm? The little bit of AF happened during BDing (I know.. TMI so sorry lol) so I thought it had got things started. But now nothing since! I'm officially over a week late not including yesterday's little spot.

Just when I thought I was out maybe I'm still in? Who knows!!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    After a few false starts and finishing a 98-day cycle, then not ovulating for ages, I finally had a scan today showing that an egg is ready! Had a trigger injection and will be getting busy for the next few days. I won't be testing till early August now, so I guess I can be removed from this list? But I'll still be here!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to barefootbabe For This Useful Post:

MummaPanda  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, looks like my early July BFP has decided not to stick around. After seeing a heartbeat late last week I've had quite a bit of bleeding and cramping, and an ultrasound this morning showed nothing at all. Heartbroken, but unfortunately I'm a seasoned expert as this is my third miscarriage. I'm going to have a break for a few months but I'm not giving up, so I might see some of you in September/October/November (hopefully not though as you'll all have gotten bfps by then). Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @MrsDL xx