+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Nope. Back to having no idea what is wrong.
    Sorry to hear!!! I know how painful doctor visits can be... Hope your ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi lover View Post
    Sorry to hear!!! I know how painful doctor visits can be... Hope your ok xx
    I wasn't yesterday but I am now, thanks! I have a consult with a FS on Tuesday so I am just looking forward to that.

So we are more than half way through July now, how is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the BFPs 😀 and sorry to hear about the BFNs 😔

I wasn't going to get caught up in it, swore I wouldn't even think of it until the 26th. To be fair the 26th is a few days after AF is due. It's been so busy this month I almost got away with it. Then I stupidly poas two days ago and today "just for fun". Whyyyy I know it's too early and yet I still get disappointed at the BFNs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    I wasn't yesterday but I am now, thanks! I have a consult with a FS on Tuesday so I am just looking forward to that.

So we are more than half way through July now, how is everyone going?
    I'm sorry they couldn't work out what's wrong but I'm glad you're having a positive attitude and with FS just around the corner I hope you get answers and finally get you're BFP.
    Thinking of you and sending positive vibes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaPanda For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Sabochan

Looks like im out for the next few weeks.. I had my first fs appointment yesterday and found i have hydrosalpinx which means i have a blocked tube.. i am on a waiting list for surgery to remove my left fallopian tube..

Has anyone had any experience with this?
    I have pcos but was completely shocked with this diagnosis.. i am only 25 and struggling with losing one of my tubes..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetmrsmac For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    Good luck @Sabochan

Looks like im out for the next few weeks.. I had my first fs appointment yesterday and found i have hydrosalpinx which means i have a blocked tube.. i am on a waiting list for surgery to remove my left fallopian tube..

I have pcos but was completely shocked with this diagnosis.. i am only 25 and struggling with losing one of my tubes..
    I am so sorry to hear that hun, it would be rough. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs. Has the FS said anything as to how this will impact you TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Sabochan

Omg... I have no advice or any knowledge about this but I just wanted to wish you well... It must be such a shock for you. I feel so trivial saying where I'm up to now!!!

I have completely missed my period now.. No sign if AF coming. I haven't tested since Wednesday and I work overnight in a refuge so can't take a test with FMU here lol so next test will be Tuesday morning which will make be 8 days late. I figured even if I did ovulate a week late because of starting vitex on cd7, I should get some kind of answer either by AF OR BFP by then!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sabochan thanks so much fs basically said no chance of conception until its removed because its making the nutrients in my uterus toxic meaning no egg will last..

Once recovered from the surgery they seem to think i will have a 30% chance naturally but ivf should still be an option
    @chilover yes i am in shock and just want my bfp now i thought struggling with pcos was my only problem

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Sabochan thanks so much fs basically said no chance of conception until its removed because its making the nutrients in my uterus toxic meaning no egg will last..

Once recovered from the surgery they seem to think i will have a 30% chance naturally but ivf should still be an option
    @chilover yes i am in shock and just want my bfp now i thought struggling with pcos was my only problem
    Oh Hun, what a cr@ppy thing to happen on top of the PCOS. I can't even begin to imagine. I hope you don't have to wait long for the surgery and get back to trying ASAP xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On to August for me. Af just arrived. So bummed as I had a high temp this morning, must be getting sick. FFS! On to our 14th cycle. Dh went for a SA so maybe that will provide us with some answers. Good luck to this left to test. I hope I dont see you in August.