Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Put me down as a BFN please 😔

Thanks
    Reviews

Default *~ Jubilant July Testing Thread ~*

What's everyone thoughts on vitex? I was on it for the 3 months after coming off the pill and got my bfp on the 3rd month. I don't know how much it helped or not.
    This month my cycle is not in good shape but last month when I mc I still got O signs etc just not this month.
    I am thinking of giving it another month without vitex and see how it goes.
    When I got my bfp I did stop taking vitex, I don't know if this was a good or bad thing to do as I read so many different opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lauzie I'm on my first month of vitex, I have a 15 year history of short lp (3-8 days) and am currently 18dpo and no sign of anything!!! Unfortunately getting BFN but still enjoying this new freedom of no spotting and no AF Which as a general rule will take up two weeks of my cycle. So I already swear by it. I have read from other peoples experiences that you should wean yourself off it until you reach the 12 week point. As it can make you have a massive drop in progesterone if you stop cold turkey and make you miscarry. I'm sorry for your loss. We work so hard to get UTD only to have to start all over again *hugs*. I plan on taking it through my first trimester if and when I get my BFP...

Sending baby dust ❤️

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chi lover For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Hi CL - I started vitex and b6 late last year and the first month I tried AF was late for 12 days!!! I was also TTC and was sure I must have been pregnant but unfortunately was not the case.

The next month things were back to normal and I Ovulated 3 days earlier woohoo.

Hopefully you are UTD but just wanted to let you know so you didn't worry.
    Thanks soooooo much I have been sending myself crazy so glad I'm not the only person this has happened to! Lol I was a bit naughty and started it cd7 so who knows it may have pushed my ovulation day back and it's still doing it's job of extending my luteal phase. But hey how was I to know that Id finally found something that works!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi lover View Post
    Lauzie I'm on my first month of vitex, I have a 15 year history of short lp (3-8 days) and am currently 18dpo and no sign of anything!!! Unfortunately getting BFN but still enjoying this new freedom of no spotting and no AF Which as a general rule will take up two weeks of my cycle. So I already swear by it. I have read from other peoples experiences that you should wean yourself off it until you reach the 12 week point. As it can make you have a massive drop in progesterone if you stop cold turkey and make you miscarry. I'm sorry for your loss. We work so hard to get UTD only to have to start all over again *hugs*. I plan on taking it through my first trimester if and when I get my BFP...

Sending baby dust ❤️
    I am glad to hear you are having a positive experience with it. They say it can take 3 months to see the effects.
    I don't know if I actually need help from vitex, I started taking it cd35 after coming off the pill as I was impatient and af showed up 4 days later. So I really don't know how my cycle actually behaves.
    It's had been in the back of my mind that stopping vitex had some part to play in my loss (thanks for your words ) I think if I start taking it again I will be taking it throu to the 1st trimester.
    Fingers crossed this is a short journey for all of us 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I am so sorry to hear of your BFN and AF showing up lovlies. I hope you all get sticky BFPs in August!

I am certain I'm out for this month. CD93. GP appointment on Friday, will be discussing treatment options for PCOS and the possibility of provera so I can start afresh!

@Nicole87@MusicalMumma @Lilbub4us How are you ladies going, any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Sabochan i hope you get some answers. Af was due today. I tested late this afternoon and i thought i could see lines. Very faint. Am going to test again in the morn
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    This might be a better pic. I took this test at 8pm
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    I can see a clear line! Congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Def a line! Congrats!!