+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to stay away and we didn't have planned intercourse this month nor did I bother with opks or any of the stuff. Well today (7 days before my expected period assuming my cycle is like always 32 days) I had some pink spotting. I only ever get spotting right on the day of my period and it's dark. Nothing else. I am not holding my breath but I am hoping this is good. Not sure when to test? Suggestions? I would be around 7dpo but cannot be sure as I didn't temp this month either as I have given up after my last af and have FS scheduled to talk ivf next cycle. I was so relaxed until this morning seeing the spotting argh..

Thanks
    Reviews
    17 dpo and no sign of AF! I don't know what's going on. Did a FRER test today (not fmu) and got a 2nd line but it was white... Like crystal white, not like an indent if that makes sense. It's my first month on vitex and b6, but Usually AF arrives just 8dpo when I'm not on it! I'm so confused, I posted a thread elsewhere but no one has replied any advice would be great!!!
    Last edited by Chi lover; 14-07-2015 at 13:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm out for July girls finally got AF so we can try now. Goodluck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The newer first response seem to show a really bright white line where the positive would be especially within the 10 minute time spectrum

I've just had a 44 day cycle and was definitely not pregnant and took heaps of tests that sounded like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    To say it's out of the ordinary would be an understatement... I've had LPs of 3 days before so to get one that 17 days is making my mind go crazy! Never in my 15 years of AF have I ever gone this long without bleeding... Not even close! I was diagnosed with progesterone deficiency so that's why I started vitex. I'm lucky if I go 2 1/2 weeks with no AF...
    Last edited by Chi lover; 14-07-2015 at 15:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am out this month, my temp is still super low so looks like I haven't / didn't O this month, on cd27 today. Will keep temping to see how it goes so I can keep track of it but not feeling at all hopeful for this month.

Bring on af and a fresh clean month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    I think I am out this month, my temp is still super low so looks like I haven't / didn't O this month, on cd27 today. Will keep temping to see how it goes so I can keep track of it but not feeling at all hopeful for this month.

Bring on af and a fresh clean month!
    Oh bugger! I think we have been traveling this journey together this year... Might see you over in August, however I'll keep my fingers crossed that this month is it for us!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    Oh bugger! I think we have been traveling this journey together this year... Might see you over in August, however I'll keep my fingers crossed that this month is it for us!
    Thanks lovely!! This journey is such an emotional experience - I feel like stamping my feet and screaming I want this now haha

I will keep all my bits and bobs crossed for you this month 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining you. I am in my first tww since my miscarriage back on April at 9 weeks.

Good luck for everyone for those 2 pink lines!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi lover View Post
    17 dpo and no sign of AF! I don't know what's going on. Did a FRER test today (not fmu) and got a 2nd line but it was white... Like crystal white, not like an indent if that makes sense. It's my first month on vitex and b6, but Usually AF arrives just 8dpo when I'm not on it! I'm so confused, I posted a thread elsewhere but no one has replied any advice would be great!!!

Hi CL - I started vitex and b6 late last year and the first month I tried AF was late for 12 days!!! I was also TTC and was sure I must have been pregnant but unfortunately was not the case.

The next month things were back to normal and I Ovulated 3 days earlier woohoo.

Hopefully you are UTD but just wanted to let you know so you didn't worry.