+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 330
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1436573955.701388.jpg
    Well it says I did ovulate 😊 I've only done this once before, I thought my temp would be higher around 36.50 like it was the other time when it peaked. I am not overly familiar with how it all works but we will see how the next few days of temps are.

    Any other charters know more?

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    Attachment 71392
    Well it says I did ovulate 😊 I've only done this once before, I thought my temp would be higher around 36.50 like it was the other time when it peaked. I am not overly familiar with how it all works but we will see how the next few days of temps are.

    Any other charters know more?
    The temp rise can only be .2 of a degree and everyone's temp is slightly different. Have you ever done opk's as well as temp? I find the two of them a good combination to work it out.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    AF came. See you in August ladies

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    @kates777 thanks 😊 I have tried opks but find them hard to use in the sense that I haven't had one that has been positive before, have had 2 lines but not the same darkness. I find them to be really ambiguous and hard to read.

    My temp dipped this morning and went from 36.40 to 36.27 will keep temping and see what happens. This cycle could be a little off with stress and after my mc or what I am seeing is completely normal, not sure.

    So hard not to overthink and worry, I am a worrier by nature so it does help my anxieties haha need to relax!!!!

    How is everyone else going?

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    1
    Hi all, congrats to all the BFPs this month, hoping I too, can join you later this month!
    I think I o'd this week. I have been using a maybebaby to predict O as the dr suggested. It seemed to work perfectly, then went to transitional after the ferning as it should, but now today it's back at full ferning? ... Just wondering if it's normal? Anyone have any thoughts? I also have PCOS, do u think that this may be affecting it?....Hmmmm.....

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked
    700
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy2shoes View Post
    AF came. See you in August ladies
    Sorry to hear, Good luck for August x

    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    @kates777 thanks ������ I have tried opks but find them hard to use in the sense that I haven't had one that has been positive before, have had 2 lines but not the same darkness. I find them to be really ambiguous and hard to read.

    My temp dipped this morning and went from 36.40 to 36.27 will keep temping and see what happens. This cycle could be a little off with stress and after my mc or what I am seeing is completely normal, not sure.

    So hard not to overthink and worry, I am a worrier by nature so it does help my anxieties haha need to relax!!!!

    How is everyone else going?
    Stress REALLY doesn't help. Are there some activities you can do to help you unwind and relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    Hi all, congrats to all the BFPs this month, hoping I too, can join you later this month!
    I think I o'd this week. I have been using a maybebaby to predict O as the dr suggested. It seemed to work perfectly, then went to transitional after the ferning as it should, but now today it's back at full ferning? ... Just wondering if it's normal? Anyone have any thoughts? I also have PCOS, do u think that this may be affecting it?....Hmmmm.....
    I am only new to the world of PCOS, but I would imagine that if your body is gearing up to Ovulate and then doesn't, and then tries again, then that would explain the two separate ferning instances?

    AFM: CD90, enough said. I am not sure if I've missed anyone on the list, am about to update those who are out this month.
    If I have missed you, let me know x

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

    lauzie  (12-07-2015),Possie7  (12-07-2015)

  8. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    7dpo for me not feeling very confident

  9. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harrisdale WA
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN this morning and very slight spotting. Think I'm onto August

    Good luck ladies!

  10. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    44
    Hi Ladies
    Add me in for the 26th please. My cycles have been so irregular since I had my dd last year but all signs point to ovulation today. I will probably be naughty and test earlier tho 🙊 lol

  11. #220
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    I am doing crochet which is really relaxing, feel like a nanna haha.
    Work wise, I'll have to work on how to manage the stress, least I can control more how I feel at home.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

    Possie7  (12-07-2015),Sabochan  (14-07-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jubilant June Testing Thread
    By Shrillian in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 833
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 11:33
  2. Jolly July Testing Thread 2014
    By MrsEH in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 21:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!