+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Sabocha I hope we caught something I'm monitored on clomid there where 2 good follies there so hopefully we have caught one of them, although last month I had 3 follies and didn't catch any. See how we go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hubby and I stopped trying as we figured there is no point on putting in all this effort and nothing happens anyway. I don't even know where in my cycle I am. Seeing FS for ivf late august yay until then no worries. Anyway, I check out the thread to see any updates from my lovely ladies and just am popping in to say congrats to all the bfps!
    Excellent news Kates :-) so happy for you xx
    Last edited by KittyDeFleur; 09-07-2015 at 11:18.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KittyDeFleur For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (09-07-2015),kates777  (09-07-2015),MonkeyMumma  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I could wait and decided to POAS using FR strips. Even though I wasn't sure if they are the early ones like the other FRER? Anyway BFN at 11dpo hoping it's just too soon... However feeling a bit moody and crampy this arv so AF could be making an arrival. Congrats on the bfp so far ladies mwaaaa 😘😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the BFPs so far.. i am so so happy for you, such an exciting time!

Well i am out for the month, got a BFN today at 16dpo.. AF is due today but no sign yet.. my last cycle was 348 days so i would actually still be really happy if AF arrived!

Going to see a FS this month to hopefully get some more information on why my ovaries hate me :/

Fingers crossed for those who are still in their 2ww

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetmrsmac For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default *~ Jubilant July Testing Thread ~*

Cd23 today, this is my chart...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1436474379.500092.jpg
    Not sure if it is O or still waiting for it to happen. Last time I charted was in March and I saw the dip and big spike and we got our bfp.
    Normally I get sore nipples around cd22, I got them before I charted and then also last af after our mc. No sore nips yet this month 😞

My mind is totally trying to freak me out by thinking I won't ovulate, that the bfp we got the other month was just a cruel joke.

I have been super stressed this past 2 weeks at work (even have an unclear from it 😞) maybe my body is reacting to that.

Anyhow, I hope this spike happening now is O, will see what the next few days temp bring me.

Sorry for the rant just having a downer morning lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

Tammy2shoes  (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    Cd23 today, this is my chart...
    Attachment 71359
    Not sure if it is O or still waiting for it to happen. Last time I charted was in March and I saw the dip and big spike and we got our bfp.
    Normally I get sore nipples around cd22, I got them before I charted and then also last af after our mc. No sore nips yet this month 😞

My mind is totally trying to freak me out by thinking I won't ovulate, that the bfp we got the other month was just a cruel joke.

I have been super stressed this past 2 weeks at work (even have an unclear from it 😞) maybe my body is reacting to that.

Anyhow, I hope this spike happening now is O, will see what the next few days temp bring me.

Sorry for the rant just having a downer morning lol
    Try not to stress Hun. Easier said than done I know, but from the sounds of it you need to relax

As for me my bfp is still looking good. I'm obsessively poas like twice a day to make sure but it's a good line IMO for 12dpo. Fingers crossed ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1436516389.867943.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (11-07-2015),MonkeyMumma  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Tested and a BFN this morning. Have some strange cramps and really bloated all day. Will wait for AF or something else. Temp did spike up high again this morning though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kates777 looking good 👍🏼

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

kates777  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    Tested and a BFN this morning. Have some strange cramps and really bloated all day. Will wait for AF or something else. Temp did spike up high again this morning though
    Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Def need to relax, I didn't even realise how run down / stressed I had been at work until this stupid ulcer popped up, plus feel run down now. Won't be helping me ttc at all, or put my head in a good space, makes me think crazy things lol

Ahh the joys! This weekend calls for lots or snoozing, reading and all sorts of other relaxing activities... Maybe some baby dancing too 😊
    Last edited by lauzie; 11-07-2015 at 10:16.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

kates777  (11-07-2015)